Christmas decorations

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Christmas. I like seeing the decorations and the lights. I even like hearing the Christmas music. I like to see the decorations other people put up on their homes. It's nice because I don't have to put up any decorations at all. I don't even celebrate Christmas in my home.

Then as Christmas gets closer I can start to scope out all of the items on the store shelves that will probably get clearanced out so I can remember to come back later and buy then at hopefully a big discount.

Also around Thanksgiving and Christmas time other types of meats go on sale because everbody else is buying hams and turkeys. So, it gives me a chance to eat something different since I normal don't eat much meat.

Merry Christmas Everybody!!!!!!

iu

I like Christmas. I like seeing the decorations and the lights. I even like hearing the Christmas music. I like to see the decorations other people put up on their homes. It's nice because I don't have to put up any decorations at all. I don't even celebrate Christmas in my home.

Then as Christmas gets closer I can start to scope out all of the items on the store shelves that will probably get clearanced out so I can remember to come back later and buy then at hopefully a big discount.

Also around Thanksgiving and Christmas time other types of meats go on sale because everbody else is buying hams and turkeys. So, it gives me a chance to eat something different since I normal don't eat much meat.

Merry Christmas Everybody!!!!!!

iu
I do a winter solstice celebration but all my gifts I give are made by me. All the decorations are from nature. I make a big dinner and a Yule cake. we have a huge fire where we burn an item every year to part with something. My son and I are the only ones that stay up for the sunrise. Ive never really been into christmas. But, the lights are always nice to see especially those people that channel Clark Griswald. Perhaps I'm oblivious, but I haven't seen the first Christmas decoration.

Christmas stuff doesnt really start here till the second week of december. Some stores do put decorations up in november i guess though.
But i think its fine to have em up from early december till half januari or so.

Latest posts

Back