Has anyone seen Orv today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tiina63 said:
Who is Orv?

Just one I was trying out for Ak5, he's shopping for a nickname. Kind of ties in with his popcorn availability during drama filled exchanges on ALL.

So in short, there's no Orv, just having a laugh with Ak5- it's a thing we do.

How does the word Orv relate to popcorn? Is it a brand name? Or does Ak5 love to eat popcorn?

Ak5's popcorn idea has ended up being the inspiration for my latest random acts of kindness, this time at work. I've always got several packages of popcorn in my bag at work and there were a few times when I was at the lube island to service my truck other equipment operators were there as well. I walked up, gave them a bag of popcorn and told them how long to nuke it in the microwave in the equipment shack. They were completely shocked and pleased- one of the guys told me at the end of shift yesterday that I'd made his day (this is where I'd use a "thumbs up" smiley if we had it- subtle hint mods).

The "old coot" says thanks Ak5. BTW- are you interested in "Twinkletoes" for a nickname?

What is everyone's favourite kind of popcorn? I like toffee popcorn the best.

Can you get it in Britain or is it available only in America? (I am assuming that it is an American brand,with this being an American site).

Tiina63 said:
Thank you, Astral_Punisher.

You're very welcome :D!

Blue_Eyed_Symphony said:
Popcorn makes Guys Jizz
Proven fact

Doubtful

Tiina63 said:
Can you get it in Britain or is it available only in America? (I am assuming that it is an American brand,with this being an American site).

There is UK brand "Easy Pop" instant popcorn in the UK.

Or you could order the original Orville Redenbacher style by the individual packet, or by the case online.

Latest posts

Back