Hate myself for this

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow that's one messed up girl.
well she's obviously not deeply inlove with that 4months guy considering you2 were cuddling lol.

i don't know, sounds a bit drama queen to me. Some people are very attracted to all this crying and pouring their hearts out because you know, only unfulfilled love can be romantic (according to vicky cristina barcelona).
It doesn't mean that she's a ***** or that she's doing it on purpose though. I can understand her pain after your first rejection and that she found a new boyfriend. But seeing you again probably made her very confused so she couldn't make up her mind.

So here's what I think..
She's not over you. Forget the guy. He's the rebound guy. Just be there for her like you've always been, let her know how do you feel about her, repeat that many times if necessary. You know the drill. If she's a real case of drama queen that might take a while but I don't think it's all lost. Now when the school has started the poor 4months guy doesn't stand a chance. Lol.

but there's a chance i'm totally wrong :)
ofcourse

She isn't messed up, i left out a lot of stuff that happened, it was a pretty stripped down account of everything.. Alot of this is my fault, but i've been really depressed and i needed to feel better.. She's too good for me and she'd be happier with him, i dont deserve her anyway.

mazochism will surely lead you nowhere. you want her to be happy, what's there not to deserve?

and take it from another point of view; that guy she's with probably doesnt deserve a cheating girlfriend either.

I'm sorry Anthy's

i don't know why girls do the things we do, from what i've noticed we have the tendancy to be overdramtic, crazy, and rather spiteful

please plese don't hate yourself for this you only did what you thught was right at the time, it isn't your fault

girls may often say one thing while completly meaning another, so maybe when she said leave me alone she didn't mean it, but got mad at you for leaving her alone, and it is too much to ask for guys to get the little things we don't say

im very sorry she had to be dramtic and mean,i know it's hard, but if you can get over here, and if you can just be a good friend to her,

but if it's any consolation i'm sure your relationship story would have made a real good episode of one tree hill

(sorry if that was offensive)*hugs*

Its my fault for hurting her and waiting so long to realize what i wanted, i know i need to just leave her alone and be happy for her but i cant cope with it. I hurt her alot and she deserves to be happy with someone that isnt a freak

its not your fault. well i'm not sure what you should do. i know you must be sad but for now just talk to people and study and let the time pass.

if she really does love you.. the way you deserve to be loved then she will leave whoever she is with.
..at least that is what i would do. but well maybe its more complicated than that.

all i can say is that as bad as you may feel right now.. trust that with time things will feel better.. and socialize and study and look at funny things and.. things will work itself out..

also.. if she is really meant for you.. no guy.. or no amount of shiness on your part can stop that.

She dosn't want to settle down yet.
She wants sex and you want marriage.

Getting married, being bare foot, pregnant, and doing your luaundry probably dosn't trun her on
at the moment. She probably has a hard enough time doing her own **** luandry.

Heck I just got done talking to one of my female friends an hour ago.
At least she was willing to admmit that's how she feels about it.
The chase, lust and sex makes her feel excited and alive.

She has emotions for you..she probably can't consentrate worth a fresia on her school work.
It's probably too much for her to process at the moment.
So she'll tell you to stay away from her.
Then every so often when she's laying in bed alone. She'll feel empty inside.

Keep it simple like that...it's not that complicate.

If you feel that's against you morals and can't just give it to her without feeling like crap about yourself
or making her feel ashame for her sexuality...Then stay away from her.

Latest posts

Back