haunting...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmm interesting question i don't really know

well any kind of malevolent spirit haunting me would really suck

hitler would probably be particularly bad

although
if i was dead i definatly know who'd i'd haunt

f*ck ya i'd haunt the honeysuckle out those f*cking bitches

i'll keep them up late never let them get an ounce of sleep or a moment of silence
i'd break their honeysuckle or sell it online and vandalize their car
cover their house in lots of ectoplasmic goo

:p

ya now that's what i'd call vengeance
:p

Abu al-Qasim Muhammad Ibn Abd Allah Ibn Abd al-Muttalib Ibn Hashim.

No, i didn't just type random silly names :p

Henry the VIII... oooh wait, that one I would like...

Mmmm I guess Michael Jackson... it would scare the sh*** out of me to see him under my bed or something like that :p

Richard Ramírez, oh he isn't dead. Okay i will try again.

cheaptrickfan said:
Rasputin.

He would be a curious one though i wonder if by not listening to him if 95% or more of the danger would be negated in a haunting type situation. Then how do you not listen to a reappearance of Rasputin?

Minus said:
cheaptrickfan said:
Rasputin.

He would be a curious one though i wonder if by not listening to him if 95% or more of the danger would be negated in a haunting type situation. Then how do you not listen to a reappearance of Rasputin?

This is easy. Just don't learn Russian. :p

I wouldn't want to be haunted by old Vlad the Impaler. How creepy would that be, being haunted by the guy who inspired the Dracula tale?

Spare said:
Minus said:
cheaptrickfan said:
Rasputin.

This is easy. Just don't learn Russian. :p

I wouldn't want to be haunted by old Vlad the Impaler. How creepy would that be, being haunted by the guy who inspired the Dracula tale?

Not easy for me since I majored in Russian. :p

Vlad the Impaler would be a bad one too. So would Elizabeth Bathory.

Minus said:
cheaptrickfan said:
Rasputin.

He had haunting, mesmerizing eyes too. He looks terrifyingly deranged in most of the photos of him.

Vlad Tepes coming back would be awesome, though he would need some pyschiatric help - to stop him from killing his own people again :p
But yeah, he could do alot of good in the east today, like he did back in the day :cool:

Lol, i just realised he's in my signiture doing his thang (y)

Vlad Tepes sure would be an unconformable one unless you were sure where you stood. Could be a great ally.

Latest posts

Back