have positives...need to finally click...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cool_breeze

Reaction score
I don't really understand. I may make this my last post for awhile and then not really post anymore, I don't know. In general I'm likable, interesting, and even have a fair amount of friends. For a long time though I have been looking for something more permanent or ongoing. People move, including me, people come and go, etc. Women even usually like me when they talk to me. I've heard I'm "handsome," "a hunk," that they "really like me," am "educated and interesting," all kinds of stuff. Yet I hardly ever get into a relationship. And friends can come and go but I definitely have a fair amount of long term friends and try to keep in touch on the phone and Facebook even if we're not in the same area. I just finally want to find my place in life. I've been many places in the world, though I don't have a lot of money. I want something stable and ongoing. A deep, loving relationship, a sense of purpose. I want to feel more grounded and connected. That's basically it. I think this has been going on for awhile and since I can get positive attention from people it makes it seem all the stranger and more mysterious. I can't wait anymore. I have to click now.

I am in the same situation as you. I have plenty of friends, but what I am looking for is a long term partner.

cool_breeze said:
I've been many places in the world, though I don't have a lot of money.

Believe it or not, that may be a major missing part. Most relationships, long term, have money as a primary issue of concern. Why is it that you have trouble with money?

Latest posts

Back