Have you ever fallen in front of someone?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
Yes. I was on a deployment to the middle east and was getting off a troop carrier and slipped off the last step, I fell forward and landed on my belly. The funny thing was that everyone thought I seen a snipper or something and hit the ground too! 35 grown men and women crawling around on thier bellies because I fell on my freak'in face.:D LOL I stood up and wiped the dirt off and said it was just a shadow or something and nobody even knew I fell. LOL

Don't tell!:p

Haha, those stories are always funny.

Yeah, most embarresting one was at work, when i was carrying out big sacks of trash to the container out the back. I was walking by the line to the car wash and there were maybe 4-5 cars in line, and I walked over this patch of ice and lost my balance. I was carrying the heavy sack over my shoulder, so I fell straigh backwards, landing on the sack. I laid there a couple of seconds pondering on my failure, got up, looked back and waved a little to the cars like "I'm all right", and then resumed my work, feeling everyones stares in my back

I don't think I ever had. . . at least none that I remember. . .

I was at work, waitressing at the time and the floors had been mopped, I came from the kitchen through to the small area before the restaurant and my feet went from under me and I fell right infront of my boss. The other girls had fallen over too at sometime, lucky it didn't hurt, I swear I was like 3 metres off the ground before I went down.

I've fallen for someone in front of someone. Does that count for anything?

Pretty clumsy, I'd say.

I was about 12 years old, and I was riding my scooter on the sidewalk in my apartment complex. Then I saw the girl I loved walk in the towards me. When I was right in front of her, the scooter slipped and I fell off into the grass... She just walked by. I was heartbroken for the rest of the year. Lol, childhood crushes...

Now I know you will all keep this to yourself so...

I am the Health and Safety rep at school...and one day I needed to change the display that was up on one of the boards...so instead of using a step ladder I decided to stand on the table....and in front of a class of 38 hard nosed 10 and 11 year olds I slipped and fell through two tables...there were serious faces....some laughing...one or two asking if I was ok....just my ego that was bruised...

Imagine watching your old head as a kid falling through two tables....boy how I would laugh lol

davechaos said:
....and in front of a class of 38 hard nosed 10 and 11 year olds

That is quite an audience :)

Latest posts

Back