Have you ever felt like you were destined for something more?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

EveWasFramed

Have you ever felt like you were destined for something more? Like you knew, in your heart, that you were meant to do greater things? But maybe you don't know exactly what it is that you are destined to do? Or if you do know, then you don't know how, or feel like you don't have the tools, to achieve it?

I feel like that all the time.

Thing is.... I lose my drive and I lose my passion for many things as well. If things become easy or monotonous, I get really depressed and desperate to find and do something else.

DayvanCowboy said:

Thing is.... I lose my drive and I lose my passion for many things as well. If things become easy or monotonous, I get really depressed and desperate to find and do something else.

Do you get bored quickly? I do. Blah.

EveWasFramed said:
DayvanCowboy said:

Do you get bored quickly? I do. Blah.

Yes. Especially when things get very predictable. I cannot stand that.

Yes, of course, but I guess that is mostly my ego. With me the thing is that I tend to get lazy, bored, or commit to things (like really learning how to play guitar or whatever) halfheartedly and will not not put in the necessary effort.

Yes, all the time. There is nothing wrong with dreaming, although I will admit that its a lot harder to turn those dreams into a reality

i used to think that intensely as a kid. I'd imagine myself as destined to walk the moon, save the planet from some turmoil, or be the president or invent something crazy. then as i grow older, these destinies i thought i had become more and more unrealistic and unattainable. Now i dont do anything extraordinary other than sit at home and do/sell drugs. i hate real life.

No I never felt that way before. I'm destined for the average life which is ok for me. :)

well I can rip on the guitar like a mad man..I havn't even want to go mono tone lately.lol
I lost my insperation or drive. I dunno..it dosn't feel right, there's something missing.

Lonesome Crow said:
well I can rip on the guitar like a mad man..I havn't even want to go mono tone lately.lol
I lost my insperation or drive. I dunno..it dosn't feel right, there's something missing.

aww ....(((crow)))

Well I used to imagine myself as a great scientist or an astronaut as a kid. :shy: Scratch that, it's not like you can become either in a backwater country :rolleyes: 'Sides, I chose the wrong subjects at school, well, too late for crying about it now. I wish I knew what it is I was supposed to accomplish in this lifetime. Too bad, I still have no idea.

Plans ??
I'm on plan...D or F. There's no legends, scehmatic, instructions or ink on it.lol
I went and blew up a world already....my world.lmao

Latest posts

Back