Have you ever felt like you were destined for something more?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like I should have done something very meaningful and maybe even great. But depression sidetracked me and stole 20 years of my life, and counting.

DayvanCowboy said:
EveWasFramed said:
DayvanCowboy said:
I feel like that all the time.

Thing is.... I lose my drive and I lose my passion for many things as well. If things become easy or monotonous, I get really depressed and desperate to find and do something else.

Do you get bored quickly? I do. Blah.

Yes. Especially when things get very predictable. I cannot stand that.
omg...sounds like me. :))))))))))))))

Lonesome Crow said:
Plans ??
I'm on plan...D or F. There's no legends, scehmatic, instructions or ink on it.lol
I went and blew up a world already....my world.lmao
**** ,that sounds even mooooooreee like meeeeeeee

Violette0033 said:
I feel like I should have done something very meaningful and maybe even great. But depression sidetracked me and stole 20 years of my life, and counting.

awwww....

(((((Violette)))))

I often feel that I am incapable of anything beyond the mediocre or average.

No

Yin said:
I'm destined for the average life ...

I would really like to achieve that someday but i'm afraid it is beyond my grasp.

Its called "delusions of grandeur", and its usually a part of a permanent psychosis... Kidding! ;-) that is true though.

Well, do be honest...
I have always known that I was meant from something great. Or, to be exact.... for someone.
Jessica Alba. We were meant to be with each other, she just doesn't know it yet!;)

Seriously though. I have never felt as if I was meant for anything other than serving my own interests.
Which are... as you can see.. not so profound lol.

if you believe in destiny you would already be doing exactely what you were destined to be doing, wouldnt you.

I am not really Jilted John of North Wales.I have a secret that I have kept hidden for many years.
For I am really the first born son of The Queen of England via a relationship she had with a butler prior to her marriage to Prince Philip.
At the age of 12,following years of incarceration in a secret room in Windsor Castle,my evil step brother Charles had me spirited away in the dead of night to a dank,dark hovel in Denbighshire where I have been ever since.

Following years of campaigning for my right to the throne,and several stays in various mental institutions,I now resign myself to my fate.
I have been usurped by that ******* Charles,but at least I know in my heart,that I Jilted John,am the true Prince of Wales!

i've always known that i am destined for more than just a normal life. it's just this gut feeling that i have. i know i'm not meant to live a normal life. i'm meant for a life of great wealth, power, recognition. i'm currently on may way up in life, and even though i know it's going to be even more lonely at the top, it's what i'm made for and i've accepted it.

freedom said:
i've always known that i am destined for more than just a normal life. it's just this gut feeling that i have. i know i'm not meant to live a normal life. i'm meant for a life of great wealth, power, recognition. i'm currently on may way up in life, and even though i know it's going to be even more lonely at the top, it's what i'm made for and i've accepted it.

Remember the old saying Freedom,"Be nice to people you meet on the way up,because you might meet them on the way down again".

There absolutely has to be something I am destined to do besides be stuck in the life I am in. I pray I find out before I am too old. I have searched and have not found it yet.

Jilted John said:
freedom said:

Remember the old saying Freedom,"Be nice to people you meet on the way up,because you might meet them on the way down again".

yeah, i know. i learned this one from reading one of Donald Trump's books. i'm a great guy and treat everyone with care and respect, even my enemies.

Latest posts

Back