Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes

Have you ever worn several layers of clothes on a flight so that your luggage wasn't over the weight limit?

No (bit good at packing :p ) Have had several layers however - mostly due to noraml stuff like cold X)

Have you ever broken a bone in your body?

I think so, though I'll never know for sure as my parents couldn't be asked taking me to the hospital about it.

Have you ever thrown something on someones roof?

Does TP on devils night count ?

have you ever taken part on devils night ?

No. my Dad had a pretty tight grip on me growing up when it came to potential trouble. Lol

Have you ever gone Christmas Carolling ?

No, we have a slightly different tradition called Luciatåg. I used to be stjärngosse, those with a very tall hat. I like being tall ^_^

Have you ever dressed as Santa (or similar) handing out presents?

Yes to a lot of elderly people we fed with Christmas lunch as well. It was a great Christmas

Have you ever spent Christmas alone?

If the cat doesn`t count, then yes.

have you ever wished you spend Christmas alone?

I have not, but I have been to NYE parties where this occurred.

Have you ever done a backflip?

No, way too scared for that

Have you ever woken at night while out camping and found a fox sniffing your face?

Actually pretty close to it....I woke up and a fox was quite daintily stepping through the grass about 10 feet from me, casting a sharp shadow from the moonlight.

Have you ever seen a colony of honeybees swarming?

God no. Terrifying image of my Dad standing over me lol.

Have you ever been caught in a rip tide while swimming?

I have, on a vacation in Cuba, scary stuff, I'm glad I'm a good swimmer, they had exactly zero lifeguards on that beach.

Have you ever gotten the "help I'm trapped in a Chinese fortune cookie factory" fortune cookie message? :)

Haha. Nope and you probably won't believe this but i've never had a fortune cookie in my ?????? years

Have you ever eaten a meal you found revolting just to avoid offending your host?

Ohhhh gosh, I'm afraid so. In Hong Kong when I was a boy, one of my Portuguese friends' family put on a big Cantonese feast and I picked out some dim sum that had a prawn in it that had come out of the steamer still alive. Ha! Ha! Ha! Barely alive but it was still moving. UGGGGHHHH! OK, that was the only bad part of a really fantastic feast, but still......

Have you experienced something you thought was supernatural?

Ohhhhh Yes, You would not believe..............

Have you ever bought something for someone and then kept it yourself?

Latest posts

Back