Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you mean a changing room? Like where you try clothes on? If you do... then the answer is not since I was like 9 and everyone thought it was amusing to do such things.

Have you ever eaten 30 peanut butter cups in one sitting?

o_O no, I haven`t.

have you ever been with a stranger in the same room for an entire day?

Most likely. Anything from hospital visits to larping and so on...

Have you ever woken up in a tent filled with rainwater? :D

Not exactly but very close to it....I woke up camping and saw a fox a few feet away either ignoring the sleeping human or unaware of me....I said "Hello Mr. Fox" and it jumped straight into the air about 2 feet, landed looking at me then streaked off through the grass and into the pine woods.

Have you ever found a fossil?

I'd like to, but alas not.

Have you ever collapsed from exhaustion?

Ill, not exactly, but got taken to emergency after standing on a broken bottle while climbing barefoot over rocks on the seashore.

Have you ever seen a UFO?

In the literal sense, yes, in that I can't identify it and it's flying.

Have you ever been attacked by a wild animal?

if wolfdogs count, yes, if not, I don`t remember. certainly not recently.

have you ever lied to yourself?

No, of course not... *Bugger. Did it again*

Have you ever given yourself a pep talk while looking in the mirror?

Once. A therapist told me to many years ago, so I tried, but it made no difference, logic held me in too strong of a grasp.

Have you ever started talking in the wrong language?

I can only speak English, although my German is coming along. Slowly.

Have you ever been lost for words?

Thrice, methinks. Two of the times have I been called out on it, lol.

Have you ever been in a theatre play? Screen play? Whatever the word might be. Have you ever theatred?
Nailed it.

I have theatred, once, long ago. In a play about the uprising of the Metis in Alberta, Louis-Riel and all that, used to be the name of my old school.

Have you ever had stagefright, wether it be in a play or otherwise in front of a large group of people?

Never as young. Somewhere halfway through school, it started crawling up on me, though I do my best to ignore it.
Starting talking in new groups of people (e.g. applying to a guild in a game) is a really nervous experience, but then I end up one of the most frequent talkers after a while anyway, heh.

Have you ever been playing in a playground while far too "old"?

Meaw said:
Never as young. Somewhere halfway through school, it started crawling up on me, though I do my best to ignore it.
Starting talking in new groups of people (e.g. applying to a guild in a game) is a really nervous experience, but then I end up one of the most frequent talkers after a while anyway, heh.

Have you ever been playing in a playground while far too "old"?

Guilty. Yesterday ;-)
My kids are way older than I am. I plan on staying 12 forever :D 

Have you ever wanted to parachute out of a plane?

I have more than wanted to, though I got disappointed when I felt no adrenaline. For the view, guilty every day.

Have you ever told someone they named their pet something horrible?

I have not.

Have you ever purchased doughnuts for everyone... then eaten the entire box yourself?

Latest posts

Back