Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Norman Greenbaum 60s version or the Doctor and the Medics 80s one? No, if it's the former. Yes, if it's the latter. Hang on, you could be talking about the horrific version by Gareth Gates. Nah, I'm not even considering that as a possibility.

Have you ever been a witness in a court case?

Yes. I raised my voice to one once many years ago. He was out of line and breached confidentiality.

Have you ever passed out or been physically sick in response to pain?

Never passed out, and don't think i've had the second occur, but not sure.

Have you ever been involved in a car accident?

Yes minor again a few months ago...a woman ran in the back of mine at a set of lights because she was too busy rubber-necking.

Have you ever had to use self defence?

Weirdly, I don't get like that. Mad yes, but not to the point to cry.

Have you ever ended up helping someone, who was supposed to be helping you?

Yes. That’s ironic that you mention that one 😊. It happens all of the time it seems.

Have you ever forgotten to shut off the tap and had an overflow in the house ?

Yes, for the food pantry.

Have you ever had a pinhole in a can of sticky beverage and not notice?

I have not, but I have punched lots of holes through cans for various reasons :)

Have you ever thrown your phone away?

It shames this veggie to admit that I've killed a few clothes moths

Have you ever saved a living creature?

Yes. An abandoned cat, tick infested, starved and with an infected and oozing leg. By the following spring it was glossy with health and confident.....although not friendly. Then it decided to live with a neighbor who adopted it. It utterly ignored me for the rest of its life.

Have you ever eaten sushi?

^^thats a very nice thing you did for that kitty - even if it was a wee bit ungrateful lol
No - I have a shellfish allergy and can’t trust the cross contamination..my kids love it though

Have you ever tried a recipe off of the internet just because it looked good ?

Yes I have, plenty of times! Sometimes they never work out though. :D

Have you ever licked something off the floor?

Latest posts

Back