Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. A dog caught in a roll of barbed wire; I cut it free. It was cooperative and didn't growl or anything and trotted off afterwards. A turtle the size of an army helmet in the middle of a highway; I turned around, stopped and picked it up and left it in the adjacent woods bordering a lake. It peed in my car. A domestic cat that someone dumped in my village....it was in a cardboard box that had been duct taped shut. Nice eh? I adopted it and it lived with me for 10 years or so then died one night sleeping on the couch.

Have you ever put a message in a bottle and cast it adrift in the sea?

No, but I would love to send one in the Pacific. However, with all of the plastic waste floating in the ocean, I don't know if I would anymore.

Have you ever found a very old bottle or jar in the ground?

Yes, for having a desk out on the street that the trash people wouldn't take, and I didn't know what to do with it

Have you ever struggled with what to write here?

Why yes. Well it was at school so I don't know if that counts. The band I was in was playing at graduation. I was the singer and boy was I nervous. So I just kept puking in the toilet until I wasn't anymore.

Have you ever sucked your own Dingus?

Phantimos said:
Why yes. Well it was at school so I don't know if that counts. The band I was in was playing at graduation. I was the singer and boy was I nervous. So I just kept puking in the toilet until I wasn't anymore.

Have you ever sucked your own Dingus?

Whoops, wrong reply.

"Have you ever struggles with what to write here?"

Yes...just now.

My question still stands

Jessicat said:
So. Many. Times.
Have you gone for the knockout punch on someone?

(What is a Dingus? 😂)

Yep, this one time I was fighting a short skinny guy. I let him as many times as he wanted until he got tired. Then I clocked him in the head and he went down like a sack a'potatoes.

A Dingus, my dear cat, is a colloquial term for willy. Which is a colloquial term for ding-a-ling. Which is a colloquial term for schlong. Which is a colloquial term for sausage. Which is a colloquial term for meat rod. Which is a colloquial term penis. Which is the scientific term for male genitalia  :p

Have you ever stayed in bed for the whole day?

Phantimos said:
A Dingus, my dear cat, is a colloquial term for willy. Which is a colloquial term for ding-a-ling. Which is a colloquial term for schlong. Which is a colloquial term for sausage. Which is a colloquial term for meat rod. Which is a colloquial term penis. Which is the scientific term for male genitalia  :p

Haha. 😂
Didn’t think you would go all the way but you totally did. 
You —> 😎

Shouldn't it be "have you ever had your dingus sucked?" 😳

That's the question by the way...

Phantimos said:
BlueCynic said:
Shouldn't it be "have you ever had your dingus sucked?" 😳

That's the question by the way...

Nope, I know what I said.   ;)

Oh I know what you said, I was trying to save face on your behalf 😱

Trying to taste your own D, outrageous...

I don’t have a dingus so that’s a no. 😂

Have you ever tried so hard to impress someone but ended up totally embarrassing yourself?
Like me when I was rinding bicycle with a boy and got so lost in his eyes that I ended up in the ditch on my ass.

Latest posts

Back