Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have. I grew up in a house with 5.... I cleaned all of the bathrooms.... and every other room. Just call me Cinderella

Have you ever talked in your sleep?

Yessssss.....apparently I was also found trying to get into a wardrobe shouting about something or other then I pulled the whole thing over :D

Have you ever got into the wrong car...sat in the passenger seat and looked at a very nervous stranger gripping the steering wheel.

NO, but somebody hopped in behind the wheel when I was in the back seat... all 6'4" 300 lbs of me. :OD

Have you ever been snowed in at the perfect place?

No...Doesn't appeal.

Have you ever paid over 100 quid or your equivalent currency to spend one nite in a hotel?

Oh Yes ...I'm a slimsea girl though can fit through small open back windows

Have you ever chatted to someone for 30 minutes before work?

Yes, the only time I played, I bought three tickets and won 5 bucks. Came out $2 ahead, and quit.

Same question!

Yeah, a few of my married friends fixed me up from time to time. Panned out pretty well a few times, as I recall. Nothing catastrophic, certainly. :O)

Have you ever been to see an orchestra perform? School concerts included!

Yes loads of times lol.....kids need playing with to wear them out...hopefully

Have you ever operated a chainsaw or helped someone with one

I have, I used to help my dad cut down small trees for fire wood in our old back yard.. I used a chainsaw all by myself!

Have you ever gone to a black tie event?

Latest posts

Back