Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I won a trip to the Lush factory in Poole a few years ago.

Have you ever made a cup of tea & forgot all about it until it had gone too cold for drinking?

I don't think so, maybe it happened long ago and I can't remember

Did you ever experienced tear gas?

Nope.

Have you ever spent hours looking for where you put your car keys and finally found them in the refrigerator ?

no...but would have loved to live back in the day w/led zeppelin in the recording studio...

have you ever experienced a ghost encounter?

Apparently so, during a trip to an underground series of vaults in Edinburgh 'something' played with my hair, the only person near me at the time had their hands in their pockets & there were no draughts down there.
The guide said he was unsurprised that a ghost had been interested in my hair because it would be very unusual for them-it was purple & pink at the time.
(there are other things that have happened to me but not putting them here)

Have you ever allowed your pet on the bed? I've been enjoying a long lie this morning & have allowed Flay up on the bed as a special treat(read to stop him whining at me beacuse although he has been out for the toilet we haven't been for that all important *whispers walk yet).

Yes, but I retreated quickly, I dislike confrontation.

Have you ever gone faster than the speed limit?

A.) LOL - no, I don't take strangers on the internet that seriously.
B.) Yes, daily.

Have you ever handed out baked goods to neighbors during the holidays?

No lol. That'd be the day you wouldn't want to be around me.

Have you ever had water filled in your ears?

Hah. Bugger this. I've had my ears infected, syringed, full of water and who knows what else. I can hear for now and that's enough.

Have you ever lit a cigarette off another cigarette that you've just finished smoking?

Latest posts

Back