Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No! That's illegal! Ha! ha! The store people will yell at you when you do that. Several times Home Depot people caught me climbing up to the top of the high shelves bringing down stock. Some even got mad. It's an insurance thing. But, I don't care. Talk to the hand. Ha! Ha!

Yes. No impressed though. Ha! Ha!

Have you ever climbed a chain link fence?

Yes, I was once the best man and then the bar tender at the reception......but at two different weddings.

Have you ever been on television for any reason....like as a witness to a news story or something?

Kind of, heard a terrifying, strange growl at night from a mountain lion that could see me and I couldn't see it. I ran for my life inside.

Have you ever worked for/with a famous person?

I can relate to being one of the slow children. 😂

Yes and it hurts terribly! Especially when it ends up breaking off short. It rarely happens though because my nails are quite thick.

Have you ever hidden an extra key outside in case you lock yourself out?

If you don't lock your doors, you don't have that problem. Trust me 😂

It was close, but no. I did make it home while it still ran, thankfully because I had a kitty with me that I was bringing home from the vet.

Did you ever have your brakes fail?

Yes many times. I used to drive older cars around that I was working on. I drove one car for several weeks using only the emergency brake and down shifting.

Have you ever driven a vehicle produced before 1960?

Yes. When I was 5 years old, it was time for me to learn how to do a lot of things since that's how my parents were brought up. I learned how to drive a tractor and I learned how to drive a 1951 chevy. The rest of the requirements weren't that much fun.

Have you ever gone to school when computers didn't exist in them?

Yes. In elementary school. But, I had my own computer and programming it when I was in fifth grade. I wrote several articles in magazines reviewing software in 7th grade. I taught adult basic computer classes in the summer time in 8th grade. I got to highschool and the idiot in charge of the computer department said I needed to take basic. I told him to FuckOffchicken.

Have you ever been published?

Latest posts

Back