Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
321 said:
No. . . But I hope you have a larger ratio of good odds! ;)

Have you ever been stuck in an elevator all by yourself for over an hour?

Yup - although my experience was for over 2 hours. I just sat on the floor and looked at something ( a book? I don't remember now) to pass the time away.

Luckily it was when I was a lot younger and didn't have to worry about finding a bathroom pronto.

painter said:
No, thankfully.

Have you ever taken LSD?

Yes - I did once. I had a bad experience however & never took it again.

MissGuided said:
No..... o_O

Have you ever been to Oktoberfest?

Naturally being of German descent. I've been to several.

MissGuided said:
no

Have you ever tripped in public, then try to play it off like it didn't happen?

Oh Yeh! I once got a big laugh when I tripped and landed in someone's lap (who happened to be my niece) I pretended that I wanted to do exactly that & I was ready for their applause.

Pasha Selim said:
fortunately no

have you ever visited a national park?

I'm sure most everyone here has. Kind of hard not to when they're all over the US.

Come to think of it, no, I haven't. Something to add to the list, I suppose.

Have you ever accidentally sent a gossipy text/email/message to the subject of the gossip?

Nope

Have you ever stuck your hand in a cannulated cow?

Yes, but in my defense I was eight and honestly thought that snake could ascend stairs.

Have you ever thought of starting your own Comic Con?

I don't know what that is?

Have you ever asked a movie theater for your money back after watching a positively dreadful film?

You can't have a comic convention without cosplaying... it's positively illegal!

I haven't asked for my money back - my choice of movie is not their problem. I have walked out of a few though.

Have you ever been on a glass-bottomed boat?

^I still don't know what a cosplay is or what ComicCon is for, lol. I just heard the sentence on a tv show and used it in the Games.

No, I am afraid the fish would be perverted and steal a peek at my underwear. :p

Have you ever caught a record-breaking fish?

Not really an audience, but 4 or 5 friends. Does that count?

Have you ever accidentally left your lunch at home, when driving to work/school?

Latest posts

Back