Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soda bottles back in the 1960s and 1970s. Then you didn't have to pay any deposit when you got another soda.

Have you ever thought that soda taste better out of a glass bottle then the plastic ones?

Soda bottles back in the 1960s and 1970s. Then you didn't have to pay any deposit when you got another soda.

Have you ever thought that soda taste better out of a glass bottle then the plastic ones?
To me it doesn't but I didn't grow up buying it in a glass bottle. My mother will put peanuts in her glass bottles of coke and I think that's gross.

Have you ever stepped on a nail?

NO. Wow! I didn't know that was possible. Maybe you should tell @CenotaphGirl. It sounds like a much cheaper easier route. ha! ha!
Okay okay will try it, custom my vocal ranges to get the perfect shade of blue 😅 when I was little I used to literally try hypnosis and honey and other stuff but nothing worked 💔 So if shouting dont work 😅 idk what will…

Nooo never stepped on a nail!

Have you ever left your oven on and went out?

No but it is a "compulsion" of mine to check 3 times anytime I walk in then out of the kitchen. Some people check their hair I check the gas stove

Have you ever woken up at home in your bed but did not recognize anything as yours?

No

Have you ever tried to enter someone else's car that looked just like yours making you curse the car for not unlocking?

Once. I even opened the hatch and was putting my bags in and I realized I had not been to Hobby Lobby. The car had to have been unlocked though.

Have you ever driven off after paying for gas but failed to pump it?

Yeah my crazy bestie stealing a chocolate bar 😅

Have you ever kissed someone in the rain?

Latest posts

Back