Have you ever...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't a clue what that is, but I have certainly walked through and along a lot of rivers in my time :)

Have you ever taken part in any form of athletic competition?

Yes ...and savoured every moment of it.

Have you ever become disoriented on a hike and been unsure of your location ?

No but i have got lost on my motorcycle

Have you ever donated blood ?

I have tried many, many times to donate since 2007/2008 when I was volunteering at an NGO dealing with blood disorders. It's a little sad. The most recent attempt was a week ago. It's almost always because my Hb levels are too low, though once it was because they had a minimum weight requirement of 50kg. I certainly didn't feel anemic this time round, but apparently that was the case. I'm not saying I'm jinxed when it comes to this, but it's certainly become one of the reasons I want to be able to finally manage it now.

The short answer is no.

Have you ever danced in public?

No. Socks are mandatory - -36 degrees C when it's cold

Have you ever gone all summer without wearing socks ?

yes.......

Have you ever worn your socked feet outside because you thought you could be "fast enough" and they wouldn't get dirty and wet?

Yes

Have you ever wore flip flops with socks and the sock gets pulled between your toes

No....sandals but not flip flops lol

Have you ever broken a sandal strap but had to wear them for a while anyhow?

Can't remember having problems with the strap,but I do remember the outsole leaving me way too early.

Have you ever been splashed by a passing car?

Latest posts

Back