Heh, Love.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*shrug* I'm beginning to think I have been emotionally screwed up. Because I want to be close to someone emotionally and yet I fear it and run away. I dont think I know what it means to be emotionally intimate anymore -_-

SophiaGrace said:
*shrug* I'm beginning to think I have been emotionally screwed up. Because I want to be close to someone emotionally and yet I fear it and run away. I dont think I know what it means to be emotionally intimate anymore -_-

Yeah..i guess....
That's why mikie say he just started ******* so he wasn't confused anymore?

well...people will think your a slut if you just fresia or it's a sin.
When you make love you get emtionally attached..but the same people that say you're a slut are the very same asswipe that say emotional attachments is no good...
You been minded messed. Either way you're messed :p

SophiaGrace said:
I suppose we gotta say goodbye to the past,live and learn..l can't switch off the emotion and I'm proud of that.

Ive been deceived and lied too by 2 girls and i have lost my only and best friend all over the course of a year, love? Compassion? Just a faint memory to me, i didnt even feel anything when the second girl stopped talking to me completely without telling me why.

Sometimes i feel 'damaged' like i will never be able to love someone anymore for the full 100%, as if i will never be able to trust someone again.

Im still hoping for better days, although it gets tiring from time to time.:)

"I will know Love no matter what circumstances the world may give me, no matter how many people choose to turn and walk away. I will find love in the laughter of little children, in the gentleness of animals, in the beauty and glory of Nature, in the knowledge of myself. And when the day comes that I find someone who does not turn away, I will give Love with all my heart. "

-Javan

SophiaGrace said:
"I will know Love no matter what circumstances the world may give me, no matter how many people choose to turn and walk away. I will find love in the laughter of little children, in the gentleness of animals, in the beauty and glory of Nature, in the knowledge of myself. And when the day comes that I find someone who does not turn away, I will give Love with all my heart. "

-Javan
woh that's powerful!

I guess if you have been in a relationship and things have gone wrong, you have the right to be angry... But you should know that alot of us didn't even have the chance to fail at love. And you gotta think.. ain't that also painful?

What i mean is, its very dificult to get it right at the first attempt.. and fairy tales like this one: are preciously rare nowdays.. but what the hell, we gotta try right? xD

I've never been in love, but i believe that when i will love this person, i will love her forever !

Latest posts

Back