Height issues

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sci-Fi said:
I wish I was taller sometimes, I'm shorter than the average guy. But when it comes to women I don't mind short girls, makes me feel taller.

How short? I am 5 ft.

2fresh4youx said:
It's such a silly issue. I don't know why they take height into consideration so much. I even had a girlfriend once who blatantly said to my face that taller men are better. It seems that most women just want their Disney fantasy to come to life. i.e their tall, dark handsome man (Great description btw op..couldn't have put it better myself). Wake up and smell the roses. We can have just as much confidence & fire as a tall man.

I'm 5-4. I have little chance of attracting a woman. Most of them think I'm a 14-15 year old.

I wish my husband was shorter! His belt is at my bra!

lolgirl said:
Sci-Fi said:
I wish I was taller sometimes, I'm shorter than the average guy. But when it comes to women I don't mind short girls, makes me feel taller.

How short? I am 5 ft.

Honestly, no girl should feel worried they are too short. As a guy I've NEVER cared if a girl was short. 5 feet is a perfect height for a girl. Extremely cute and makes guys feel stronger. I know it sounds lame, but as a guy, the idea of protecting a girl is important to me.

abbeyroad92 said:
lolgirl said:
Sci-Fi said:

How short? I am 5 ft.

Honestly, no girl should feel worried they are too short. As a guy I've NEVER cared if a girl was short. 5 feet is a perfect height for a girl. Extremely cute and makes guys feel stronger. I know it sounds lame, but as a guy, the idea of protecting a girl is important to me.

I have to protect myself pretty much. But the thoughts of a guy standing up for me is pretty awsome.

Being short has always been something I am proud of. I am 5'5" but compared to most male coworkers I am on average 3-5 inches shorter then them. I don't bump my head as much as them and even though I am about 30lbs heavier then I want to be, I climb over anything and everything.

Part of the reason is I am a geek and my body is wide shouldered. Describe my self in one word would be solid. My brother and his gaming friends had me labeled as a dwarf( the stout solid humanoids from many games and shows). I enjoyed the name and still do.

though I was told once my stout physique did kinda imitated people even though I don't think I could throw a proper punch without pulling it. In high school it was because I had a full beard. Now its because I shave my head and guess still look imposing :p

Though I kinda agree on the ladies overlooking me. I don't mind taller girls myself but the short ones are so cute.

Renae is taller than me. Thats messed up....man
errr.jpg

My ex-wife was taller than me and she was the runt of the family at 5'10 1/2". All of her sisters were around 6'1" including her mother and her younger brothers were around 6'5." It was like being in the land of the giants and I was always looking up - LOL.

A 147cm Robert Reich shined in his career and is married with 2 kids. So being successful is possible at least at that height :)

Latest posts

Back