Hello all

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cerebralis

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

my name is Cerebralis and Im new on this lonely forum.
I was reading this forum for sometime but decided to create an account just now. I too experience loneliness and know depression and other illnesses which I experienced myself and still am fighting with a few.. mostly guilt now and emotional numbness and relationship issues.

Im really happy to meet anyone who reads this and would like to know you all if possible, so please write :p

Also, my english is not perfect so I hope its understandable as I have never spoken with anyone using correct english.

It's amazing how people say things like my english is not perfect yet up until that point you kinda already assume it's your first language already, so I'd take that as a good sign!

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome Cerebralis! It sound like you are having an especially tough time, but hopefully this forum will help you through it in some way...even if it only helps make you smile for a bit. And your English is just fine, so please do not worry about it!

Latest posts

Back