Hello everyone, is this turned on...?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello fellow forumites,

Box'O'Chocolates here, how is everyone?, as for myself however things are not going great, after a long time of not having any outside world contact (except for a really nice girl who works at the local fish and chip shop.....that looks right through me), it is finally starting to get to me.

Recently I start thinking about my self worth, more importantly, what have I done in my life that is worth anything, after a long had think about this, I found myself drawing a blank and as I browsed the net for answers I drifted to this website, after reading countless threads and being able to relate to pretty close to 90% of them, I decided to signup and say hello.

So here I am saying hello to everyone, please be gentle as I feel like i am made from a really thin pane of glass.

Hi chocolates. I think if you are the coffee creme chocolate left in the box that is my favorite kind!
I know it's easy enough for me to say that you're worth a hell of a lot more than you think you are. But at least when I say that know that I am not saying it to be kind, I am saying it with a million times more than that.. You're a human being are you not? Therefore.. you deserve to be treated as one. Respectfully and with great kindness. I welcome you here.. and I welcome you to talk to me whenever you like. You may not know now what you are truly worth, but I do.

Welcome to ALL sir. If you have a problem, you'll fit in here. If you have a hundred problems, welcome to heaven. I'm talking rubbish because it's past 4am. I'm sorry. Welcome to ALL [Again]

Do you have work? Work can also be a kind of self worth depending on how you see it.

Thankyou for the warm welcome Autumntranspire, Gutted and Veilside for the welcomes. :)

It is very kind of you to say that to a total stranger Autumn, but atm I find it hard to believe there is anything worse than this moment in time for me, though 21 years ago I have to admit I was also feeling the same way, tbh my life has had about 6 years of good things happen in it, and 27 years of vertical drop types of bad, slowly but surely I feel like there is going to be nothing left inside sadly.

Veilside atm I don't have a job or work, being skilled in most kinds of work, yet not actually being qualified (read no qualifications) it is exceptionally hard to get work in this current economy that is stagnating and driving the UK to a slow painful death, sorry but that is how I feel and kinda almost what my personality has devolved into.

Anyways, sorry to go off on a tangent there, but I should say thankyou for your warm welcomes. :)

Hello! Your username is Box O' Chocolates and you have a cat as your forum avatar. You have automatically earned many approval!
Welcome to the forum :3

ajdass1 said:
Hello! Your username is Box O' Chocolates and you have a cat as your forum avatar. You have automatically earned many approval!
Welcome to the forum :3

thankyou for the welcome, and yes I love cats and funnily enough chocolates too, though I cannot have a cat as I have an allergy to animal fur/hair, so pic of cats and dogs are about as close as I get.

Latest posts

Back