Hello everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonelydoc

Reaction score
Hello to all, hope everyone is well.

So it finally happened...I have no friends. Zero. Does anybody else know what that is like?

And I don't mean just one or two...I mean literally zero.

I tried to get back in touch with some old high school and college friends but was completely ignored. I guess that is the way we are...too absorbed with ourselves, chasing the perfect life, to even shoot the breeze with old buddies.

But anyways thank you for your time, and I wish everyone here the best of luck.

Hey lonelydoc, welcome to the forum. I think some members here can relate to your situation in one way or another. Hope you'll find what you're looking for here.

Hi and welcome, plenty of oppurtunity to make friends here :)

Hi I'm new too, and welcome from me.
I have zero friends too. But its nice here and relaxing. and people are warm and friendly

I know what you're going through. I've been there before many times. Feel free to PM me if you want to chat sometime :)

I can relate. I too have zero friends. I guess being stuck in the house kind of causes that, but yea...it stinks having no friends to chat with 😥

lonelydoc said:
Hello to all, hope everyone is well.

So it finally happened...I have no friends. Zero. Does anybody else know what that is like?

And I don't mean just one or two...I mean literally zero.

I tried to get back in touch with some old high school and college friends but was completely ignored. I guess that is the way we are...too absorbed with ourselves, chasing the perfect life, to even shoot the breeze with old buddies.

But anyways thank you for your time, and I wish everyone here the best of luck.

I'm sorry to hear that you have no friends anymore. :(

I hope you can make new ones.

Latest posts

Back