Hello Everyone.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moody Blues

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I just so happened to stumble upon this place during my journey called life.

It's nice to know there's a place like this on the net where I can talk and relate to other introverted, quiet, and shy people similar to myself.

I'm pretty new to the whole forum thing, but I hope we can all become good friends and look forward with talking to you all.

Hi I am new too i just found this site and hopefully find like minded people like So hello to you all :shy:

Moody Blues said:
Hello everyone, I just so happened to stumble upon this place during my journey called life.

It's nice to know there's a place like this on the net where I can talk and relate to other introverted, quiet, and shy people similar to myself.

I'm pretty new to the whole forum thing, but I hope we can all become good friends and look forward with talking to you all.

Hello and welcome.

You have a great screenname, one of my dad's favourite bands (and mine too actually).

CAS said:
Hello and welcome.

You have a great screenname, one of my dad's favourite bands (and mine too actually).

Haha, thanks. You both have great taste in music.

Actually, the only reason I choose the name was because one of their songs had just started playing on my iTunes when I registered here, but I figured the name of the band was perfect to describe how I usually tend to feel.

It's a cool name, and a great band regardless. :)

EveWasFramed said:
Moody Blues said:
EveWasFramed said:
Moody Blues...as in the band?

Yep. It's a reference to the band.

Awesome! :D

I loved their 80s stuff. Some of the 70s songs were OK too. :p

Oh definitely. I feel the same way. I love their 80s stuff the most. Not to say their other songs aren't just as good, it's just I have more nostalgia for their 80s songs as those were the first ones I heard from the band. (Well, the very first song I heard of theirs was their cover of "Go Now" by Bessie Banks, but you get the idea.) :p

Latest posts

Back