hello fellow message board users

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

everythingman

Reaction score
found this site thru google, glad i did :) . im a 20 year old in socal (southern california), very down ass place to live, hopefully most of you know that, if not pay it no mind. ima loner but a very happy loner. id rather be w/ a few people than a lot. no offense but i do have my reasons.

about myself, ima freak of natue and i love it. short guy but athletic. not at my healthiest but im still pretty good. never had a g/f but that doesnt bother me as much it would most people. i have a lot of interests. video gamer, listen to a lot of music, watch tv/movies/sports, computer nerd, politics, outer space talk, and a whole lot more. im open to anything. currently unemployed but that will change soon. there isnt anything great about my life right now but i can make it a lot better and plan on doing that.

hoping to make at least some friends here. ive been trying to find a board for loners. a lot harder than i thought but here i am now :) .

hey guy, welcome to the forum. I've been without a girlfriend for 4 years now and I'm not really all that troubled by the lack of sex at least. It would be nice to have somebody to be and share intimicy with, but life goes on. I think people attatch way too much importance to *******. It's cool too that you've sorta made peace with your loner-life. I look forward to getting to know you. Try and come into the chatroom if you're able to: that's where all the fun is! :)

Welcome to the forum everythingman.

hey nice to see u in this forum
and i am happy to see ur attitude towards life
i think i will get lot more advice from you
actually i am giving too much thought of not having any girl friends
hope i will learn from you

Latest posts

Back