Hello Forum

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DjarumSmokes

Reaction score
Hello forum, I'm a 23 year old female suffering from loneliness. I don't really know where to start.. My only brother was murdered when I was 5, my grandmother who raised me passed when I was 11, my mother passed when I was 17 and March 29th of this year, the only companion I had died in my front yard, I had her for 10 years, she was a chow chow with brown fur and brown eyes. I am graduating from school soon, I live with my father who is up in age and everything is crashing down around us at this moment. I don't have a boyfriend. I barely have any friends and my half family ( my fathers children from a previous situation) hates me and my father for reasons unknown or unspoken. I feel like giving up sometimes, at this moment that is how I feel or else I wouldn't even be on this forum. I been trying to keep a level head about things but I find it hard to even do that. I have already accepted that I am meant to be alone for the rest of my life. Being around people makes me sad days later. I am seriously on my edge with everything. What a Lonely life I live.

10 views.. 0 replies.. I even fail at forums...

im sorry to hear about what you have been through. welcome to the site. :)

welcome to the site. Sounds like some real rough stuff hun,*hugs*. I don't post much in the forums myself anymore. I'm usually in the chatroom which there is a link to in the new members forum at the top. I really like your signatures reference of becoming pure energy. anywho hit me up in a PM or catch me in chat if ya ever feel like. take care...

Thank you for the warm welcomes. I'm just waking up from probably the deepest sleep I've had in a long time. My eyes are still puffy from crying. I fight everyday with the idea of becoming cold-hearted and not caring about anyone anymore.. but that goes against every cell in my body.

Hi guys,..
Welcome to all here in this site,..
i hope you keep stay here,..

Latest posts

Back