Hello from Australia

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Xola said:
Hi Amethyst,

Well come to the Forum. I can see you are a devoted mother who move around to protect your children. I hope things will turnout to the better. Stay strong and stay around :)

Hi Xola, thank you for your warm welcoming, kind words and support as it is very much appreciate. I look forward to chatting with you again.

AlexChristy said:
Hi, Amethyst, I've send you PM.
Did you visit Brisbane on your journey to Oz? It is always interesting to hear other peoples opinions when visiting our country.
Unfortunately, I've never been to Australia, but I've heard a lot about your wonderful country.
I've sent you PM, you are always welcome to send me PM.
Tell us more about yourself and about your country. As you see, many people are interested in helping you.

Hi Alex, thanks for your pm. My apologises for not replying sooner as I have not been feeling well. I have recently been dignosed with Seasonal affective disorder (SAD),even though it is spring time in Australia, I am struggling with how cold my new area is. Even though I have been here for approxiately 8 months. I am finding it hard to climatise as I love and miss the warmer coastal weather that I left behind.

As I have been pretty much alone for this period, with the exception of my children. It has been a blessing to find this forum as I feel that I am starting to withdrawn myself from society.

Tinderleaf said:
Hi Amethyst and welcome to the forums. I'm an Aussie myself from the Canberra Region and it's nice to have more Australians around here. While I'm a lot younger than you are at 21 years of age alongside having different issues to deal with, being behind my peers in life, I'm sure you'll find some wonderful people who can relate, understand and provide solutions to your issues and circumstances at heart.

Hi Tinderleaf, thank you for your message, as it is very much appreciated. You sound like a lovely intellegent young lady and I truly hope that you have find support that you need too. Please don't be a stranger if you need someone to listen :)

Latest posts

Back