Hello from Brazil

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spiritual Machine

Reaction score
Hi there. My name is Rafael, im a 22 brazilian. I study law and like learning new languages and watching movies. I feel lonely since i discovered the meaning of this word. I wish i could meet people with who i could talk. Despite my age, i consider myself very mature, so please dont disconsider talking to me only because of age disparity. I think a lot about life, about all the suffering there is in the world, and my own pain, and i am a very empathic person, so ill surely be able to understand you. If anyone want to talk about absolutely anything, please message me on whatsapp (+55 24 9 81107088) or send me a mail ([email protected]).
i just dont want go throught all this alone. I want to exist in other peoples memories, and have them in my memory as well. You probably also have this feeling, that our lives only matter if someone else is willing to give us the most special thing they have: their time.
Give me your time and ill give you mine.

Latest posts

Back