Hello from down under

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nelloy

Reaction score
[/font]

Hi,
Im 26 from Australia, Just joined up and wanted to say. I guess Im in the same boat as everyone else here. I live a pretty lonely life, don't have alot of friends and mostly feel like an outsider. Always have felt that way. I guess some of us are just wired different. I doesn't bother me that I'm a 'loner' as I like my own company better than I like to fake interest in small talk and I mostly find that people are self absorbed and boring. Obviously there are exceptions ;-)

Im studying business management and I'm a mother of 3 girls aged 3, 5 and 7. I'm married (unhappily) and just looking to talk with like minded people. I read alot, like running and obviously spend alot of time with my sweet little ones who are RARE people I really do enjoy :)

Im also addicted to 'criminal minds' and coffee. haha

Like to hear everyone else stories, not much of a people person but am interested in people... if that makes sense?

Talk soon
Nelloy

Hi all and thanks for the warm welcome :)

Its 10:30pm, Im certain my eyes are square now.... I'v been studying like mad since 9:30am.... probably serves me right for leaving things till the last minutes I guess.

Nice to meet you all.
Night :D
Nelloy

What are you studying, Nell? Go sleeeep. It doesn't help when you're studying while tired.

Edit: Actually I think you mentioned you do business management. So you must be studying about that. :p Pardon me. Either way, good luck. :)

Hi Lady,

Yes, business management. Typically I put off things till last minute and then cram it all in at the last minute. Silly. Anyway I've had a good six hrs and I'm good to go again today! Yay for me.... I'd rather be out in the sunshine with a book but it can't be put off any longer :-(

Send me ur inspirations, I won't be far ;-)

Nell

Yup I know the one. Went for a holiday when I was about 11 when Peppermint Park was there. Shame that place closed down, loved the water slide and oversized chess board.

Yeh, many childhood memories of peppermint park and fantasy glades.... they had to go to make room for all the new resorts... boo! At least they'll have a range of nice places to stay when they visit, just nothing to do

Now, now... poor people having fun over big fat profits is a no, no!

But now that I think about it I remember going for a cruise up there with my brother and cousin about 10 years ago. I remember seeing that church made by convicts. It's all slowly coming back to me now.

There are other things to do... so long as you like the beach and dont like partying and clubbing, which suits me perfectly. More family/kid friendly things would be good. Perfect place for boating... never heard of a church made by convicts tho, ill have to google that one.

St Thomas Anglican Church is the one. No partying or clubbing for me either, I rarely drink, it just doesn't appeal to me.

I do remember a putt putt golf course there (along a main road if memory serves me correct.)

Latest posts

Back