Hello from England

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crazycatlady

Reaction score
Hi,

Im Crazycatlady. I've filled in the registration form and im waiting to get a response

I live in England. Im eternally single. I have a professional job. Im a little ...weird. But not boinking people over the head and chaining them up in my dungeon where my trained kitty nibbles on their toes weird.

Having a bad day and more accurately a bad life. I put the search term 'no matter what i do i feel like a failure' into a search engine and here i am. Had a look around and its kind of shocking how a lot of people are mirroring my exact thoughts about well.. EVERYTHING. I may not be the only person in the world who spends most of their time at home going slowly insane from boredom and isolation.

So hello.. and be gentle with me.....:D

So...how many cats need to share your domicile before other people start calling you the 'crazycatlady'? (or maybe you just call yourself that? Haha, and I'm making assumptions here that you like and own cats) For me, it was 7 cats, including a 3-legged cat named Tripod who eventually found a loving home with his new owner, a very lovely lady also missing a leg. Anyway, I was known as the Crazy Cat lady to my co-workers, I always liked the name. :)

And welcome to the forum too! Cheers!

Welcome to the forum, if you like boinking people over the head you'll fit in here as you have a very appropriate smiley :club:

May you find some solace here, I could do with a cat or two as I found a mouse in my house today...

ringwood said:
So...how many cats need to share your domicile before other people start calling you the 'crazycatlady'? (or maybe you just call yourself that? Haha, and I'm making assumptions here that you like and own cats) For me, it was 7 cats, including a 3-legged cat named Tripod who eventually found a loving home with his new owner, a very lovely lady also missing a leg. Anyway, I was known as the Crazy Cat lady to my co-workers, I always liked the name. :)

And welcome to the forum too! Cheers!

Wow 7 cats. Guess i have a long way to go. I only have 3. 2girls and a boy. They have all their limbs though and are adorable. Unfortunately i have a weakness for showing people pictures of them. Thus i too am known as crazycatlady.

Crazycatlady said:
Hi,

Im Crazycatlady. I've filled in the registration form and im waiting to get a response

I live in England. Im eternally single. I have a professional job. Im a little ...weird. But not boinking people over the head and chaining them up in my dungeon where my trained kitty nibbles on their toes weird.

Having a bad day and more accurately a bad life. I put the search term 'no matter what i do i feel like a failure' into a search engine and here i am. Had a look around and its kind of shocking how a lot of people are mirroring my exact thoughts about well.. EVERYTHING. I may not be the only person in the world who spends most of their time at home going slowly insane from boredom and isolation.

Hello from England too! Lovely to have you here! you sound quite friendly! Tell me are you a 'northerner' like me? I see some 'Northern friendliness' shining through! I could be wrong LOL

Or maybe you are a southerner! :p nevertheless, lovely to have you here! :)

Hi and welcome CCL! :)

chat_edjr.gif
'Oh Hai! I am Eddy Jr, Ed W's kitten. I like anyone who likes cats!! Can I haz cheezburgerz?'

Edward W said:
Hi and welcome CCL! :)

chat_edjr.gif
'Oh Hai! I am Eddy Jr, Ed W's kitten. I like anyone who likes cats!! Can I haz cheezburgerz?'

Ooooo its a cute puddy tat.... No no cheese burgers aren't cat food. Thats human food.. Here, Have some popcorn instead.

Retrospective81 said:
Crazycatlady said:
Hi,

Hello from England too! Lovely to have you here! you sound quite friendly! Tell me are you a 'northerner' like me? I see some 'Northern friendliness' shining through! I could be wrong LOL

Or maybe you are a southerner! :p nevertheless, lovely to have you here! :)

Hi. You seem very friendly too. Actually i went to uni up north. But im down south at the mo. Oh i remember my time at university.. best years of my life... all the friends.. all the parties...all the pub crawls..... Oh hang on that wasn't me. :rolleyes2:

thanks for being so welcoming.

Alienated said:
Do you like BIG kitties ???? I can puuurrr, if I am rubbed right !!

/ tie sock to BIG kitties tail and watches him RUN :)

:D

Hi Crazycatlady, welcome, you certainly are not the only person to feel like that, cats or no cats

Edward W said:
chat_edjr.gif
'Hmmm, me likey popcorn too, but I need cheezburgerz to give me energy for our adventures!

Have you seen that rip-off film 'Snakes on a Plane'? They copied our movie, based on a real true story from right here on these forums. Have a look.'

[img=140x140]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/elitekiller/Edward/SnakeinaCarMovie.gif[/img]

Heard of it. Not seen it. Also..
WHOSE movie?
WHAT true story?
WHERE on the forums??
AHHHH!?!!

You've broken my brain.
Need to take a nap.
Also my heating is broken. Best place for my is under a duvet and a cat or two.

Welcome. This world needs more crazy cat ladies and cat pictures.

Latest posts

Back