Hello from Europe

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rescueme

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Tia. I´m 22 years old. I´m very interested in US politics, I´m liberal, open minded, my favorite show is Rescue me.
I like to watch CNN(especially Anderson Cooper)
I go to law school but actually I would like to be a writer.
Music is my life. I like almost everything.
I just want someone to email, someone to talk to about all the things that´s going on in the world, talk about music, talk about our lives, just talk..

Hi Tia and welcome to our forum :)
Just out of curiousity, where are you from? (I'm from Norway)

You should also check out the penpal section on the forum, I'm sure you'll find someone there :)

rescueme said:
Hi! My name is Tia. I´m 22 years old. I´m very interested in US politics, I´m liberal, open minded, my favorite show is Rescue me.
I like to watch CNN(especially Anderson Cooper)
I go to law school but actually I would like to be a writer.
Music is my life. I like almost everything.
I just want someone to email, someone to talk to about all the things that´s going on in the world, talk about music, talk about our lives, just talk..

Welcome Tia! Glad your here. I like open minded, liberal people! They are the coolest :) Look forward to seeing you a around.

Hi rescueme.

I don't live in europe and I don't really enjoy polotics to much.
I do enjoy music. You can download my music if you wish.

I comprehened music theory but I just use it as a guide.
Sometimes I write music not accordingly how some people think i ougt too or inspite of theory.lol
Oh well...it can't be wrong if I wrote it.lol

On the threshold song. It just gose from aerlian to phygain.
I did it like that becuase some guitar players has a difficult time playing the phygian mode.
The phrygian makes a sort of mystical sound.

On the solo...while over the VI chord. I started te solo with a Harmonic minor scale.lol
It's a sort of scrary/mystical sound. All you have to do is raise the 6th note of the
aerlian mode to get a harmonic minor.

Then i went into the phygian to answer the phrasing.

Then I multi tapped the strings....sort of a backward legato.
It's a line from a song call "juses the man"..I just transfered the keys (pitch)...that's all.lol

On the bridge..i juat played the triadds and inserted the 4th note...
I changed modes according to the chords structure.

On the pink cloud songs ...there's no moments.. It's just a phrasing exercise.
I wanted to see if i could write a song that'll makesence without chord moments.....just becuase.lol
I just programed in ambident soungs for the background track.

Lonesome Crow said:
Hi rescueme.

I don't live in europe and I don't really enjoy polotics to much.
I do enjoy music. You can download my music if you wish.

I comprehened music theory but I just use it as a guide.
Sometimes I write music not accordingly how some people think i ougt too or inspite of theory.lol
Oh well...it can't be wrong if I wrote it.lol

On the threshold song. It just gose from aerlian to phygain.
I did it like that becuase some guitar players has a difficult time playing the phygian mode.
The phrygian makes a sort of mystical sound.

On the solo...while over the VI chord. I started te solo with a Harmonic minor scale.lol
It's a sort of scrary/mystical sound. All you have to do is raise the 6th note of the
aerlian mode to get a harmonic minor.

Then i went into the phygian to answer the phrasing.

Then I multi tapped the strings....sort of a backward legato.
It's a line from a song call "juses the man"..I just transfered the keys (pitch)...that's all.lol

On the bridge..i juat played the triadds and inserted the 4th note...
I changed modes according to the chords structure.

On the pink cloud songs ...there's no moments.. It's just a phrasing exercise.
I wanted to see if i could write a song that'll makesence without chord moments.....just becuase.lol
I just programed in ambident soungs for the background track.

i like your music very much even though I don´t usually listen to that type of music

Lonesome Crow said:
thank you...

what kind of music do you like ?

I like rock (greg dulli for example) the most, then rnb, hiphop, rap, soul, jazz..

Unacceptance said:
Hello.

What kind of Law are you going into?

I really don´t know yet, but I would like to work for some company, not really practice it in the court..

Hey, I finally wrote something in my profile, so if anyone wants to see it you are welcomed! :)

Hello Tia nice to meet you, I like us politics as well, or rather I kind of obsess over them with a mix of anger, sadness and interest lol

I'm guessing you are a fan of rescue me the show on fx? I have never watched it but fx does have some good shows and I know a lot of people have rated it as one of the best shows on tv

Welcome, I am fairly new to this too. I don't get to log on much, but the times I do, I find comfort in reading about experiences other people have and how I can relate them to what I am going through.

Latest posts

Back