Hello from Israel :-)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pacman

Reaction score
Hi everybody :)

I am a 24 year old guy from Israel. I am a very friendly and sensitive person, but for some reason I don't really have much of a social life, hence why I am here lol. I love being social but at the same time I experience anxiety around new people.

I work in a home for the mentally ill as a night counselor, and one of my favorite pastimes is playing guitar and discovering/learning/listening/creating new music. One of my biggest aspirations in life is to create beautiful, touching music. I also connect to anything that has to do with nature, emotion, imagination, dreams, art, and genuine self-expression.

It is my hope that through these forums I can develop some genuine connections with others, maybe even in the offline world. :)

Barbaloot said:
Barukh haba. :)

I hope you will share some of your music with us.

Toda Raba :)

I will most definitely share my music with whoever wants to hear it :rolleyes:

Barbaloot said:
pacman said:
Barbaloot said:

Yes, post it on the forum. :D

Well, I don't know which forum is the right one to post it on, so might as well post it here hehe. I hope whoever hears it will get some enjoyment out of it. So here you go ;)

[video=youtube]

Barbaloot said:
pacman said:
Barbaloot said:

Yes, post it on the forum. :D

Well, I don't know which forum is the right one to post it on, so might as well post it here hehe. I hope whoever hears it will get some enjoyment out of it. So here you go ;)

[video=youtube]

Shalom Pacman !
You sound like a very sweet person^^
i love that music =.o it gives me the sense of sitting on the beach in the game Harvest Moon.
Hope you enjoy the forums.

Wow I feel really welcomed here. Thank you all for the warm welcomes and compliments on the melody :shy: :cool:

Rayri what is this game Harvest Moon? I wanna see that sitting on the beach part of it lol

Welcome, pacman :)
You already are creating beautiful, touching music. That's a wonderful, calming song. I also play the guitar, but I mostly cover songs I love. Creating music yourself must be wonderful :)

Welcome :) I'm sure your music is wonderful coming from such genuine desire to express it.

Lua said:
Welcome, pacman :)
You already are creating beautiful, touching music. That's a wonderful, calming song. I also play the guitar, but I mostly cover songs I love. Creating music yourself must be wonderful :)

Thank you so much for the kind words. I am happy that you enjoyed it.

I would like to hear some of your playing if you feel so inclined to post something sometime (even if it is a cover, I love listening/watching people play music).

I am kind of curious, what kind of songs do you love?? Do you cover solos and the like or mainly the basic tunes?

harmony said:
Welcome :) I'm sure your music is wonderful coming from such genuine desire to express it.

Thank you :)

Hm I've never recorded anything I could post... But I'll tell you if I do!

I usually cover the basic tunes, so it's mostly chords and strumming or some fingerpicking, and then I sing along, or try to :D"

The songs I play are mostly folk rock or "indie" pop/rock (if that word still has a meaning), but really anything I find touching and coverable. Some that I love and also play songs by are Cat Power, Radiohead, Joanna Newsom, Bright Eyes, Bon Iver, The Tallest Man On Earth... Do you ever cover songs, and what kind of music do you like?

Latest posts

Back