Hello from Israel :-)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow at this point I am feeling quite flattered lol.
@musicstoodstill That's quite a word you know there, my guess is that you are either Jewish or Israeli (or got some close Jewish friends hehe) :D

@Lua - I would be delighted to hear you play if at some point you do record something. I listened to some songs of those bands you posted, I really like the general feel to their music. For some reason listening to some of those songs reminded me of the movie Once (incredible movie btw, highly recommended). Keep on covering those songs, maybe it will inspire you to write your own compositions (and that I'd definitely want to hear ;))
The style that I am most attracted to is baroque/melodious music. e.g. the intro to Tesla's Love Song, Greensleeves, Classical Gas, Spanish Romance, as well as intense solos like Slash's from November Rain (such a wonderful intense solo!!), and the like...

Aw I'm happy they reminded you of Once, it really is a wonderful movie. The songs in it all seem so raw and honest. Now you got me started on learning to play Falling Slowly hehe. I've always wanted to do that, but had kind of forgotten about it.

Thank you for broadening my musical horizon! I didn't know some of the ones you mentioned, or I only knew bits of them without knowing what they're called. Instrumental music is always so awesomely expressive, I love the feelings and pictures it puts into my mind :) I really like the calm mood to Greensleeves and then the change to the more rhythmic bit. And Classical Gas is so, so cool. How did I not know that before lol. They're all beautiful, it must be so good to play them yourself. If you ever feel like sharing more of your music, there is that Express Yourself section on here. I'd love to hear more and I imagine that I'm not the only one :)

Latest posts

Back