Hello from Manchester!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob82

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just stumbled on this forum and figured I’d register since it appears I’m kind of in the same boat as a lot of you guys. I used to have a ton of different social circles, but eventually withdrew from them because I had crappy stuff going on in life and (unfortunately for me) the people I hung around with really didn’t care all that much. It was enough for me to think ‘screw ‘em’ and begin to rebuild my life.

It’s kinda hard doing this though and it’s a work in progress, so a site such as this would be great for me to keep me sane in the quieter moments!

I have read some of the threads and seen some remarkable similarities between people’s experiences on here and those in my own life. I think it’s good in a way, and kind of reinforces to me that it’s just a case of circumstance. Some people (such as myself) aren’t loners, we just haven’t been blessed with a bunch of great friends (though I do have a few, and I would take a bullet for my best friend.)

So yeah, that’s kinda the short version so far, looking forward to speaking with you guys :)

Rob82

Wow you guys are so nice! Thank you, I tried repping everyone but it'll only allow me so many in a day though I will rep everyone that has welcomed me as soon as it allows me more repping power ;)

Special hello to fellow Manc Lady X!

Latest posts

Back