Hello from Spain!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adryan

Reaction score
Hi!

I live in Madrid, Spain, since I was born, but I love English culture, I want to speak in English with other people but isn't easy... by this, I hope I could speak here everytime in English

My way of order the sentences is rare yet... yes jaja sorry for that

I write rap music, in Spanish, and now I try to write in English too and to record it later, maybe for show you jaja

Well, in a future I would like go to live to London, New York... Still I don't know, but far away from Madrid sure.

A pleasure, Adryan
greetings!

Welcome here, hope you get a chance to practise your English (in Uk English Practise is the verb, practice the noun!) and make some friends along the way!

Hi everyone! Really thanks for the reception!

Thanks TheWalkingDead I don't knew it ;)

MTrip is said "buenas tardes" jaja well, I haven't been so much sites of Spain, really only in Valencia (for holidays) in Madrid, because I live here, but if you or someone wants to come here I will receive with open arms!

Greetings!

Adryan said:
Hi everyone! Really thanks for the reception!

Thanks TheWalkingDead I don't knew it ;)

MTrip is said "buenas tardes" jaja well, I haven't been so much sites of Spain, really only in Valencia (for holidays) in Madrid, because I live here, but if you or someone wants to come here I will receive with open arms!

Greetings!

A generous offer. Please excuse my sloppy Espanol. I took Spanish class for two years in high school but never could learn it very well.

Latest posts

Back