Hello I'm a 22yo girl

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pumpkin-soup

Reaction score
Hello people : )
I just found this website and I thought I'd give it a try since I would like to meet some people to talk to. I'm not sure how this kind of website works because I've never done this but I'll just write a little bit about myself.

I'm originally from Japan currently living in the US. I experienced some traumatic childhood and had a little rough time at school. I get depressed and so empty and alone from time to time but I'm always doing my best to stay positive and optimistic.
Despite my lonely feelings, I am cheerful when I am and enjoy little things in life in my own way and love to laugh and enjoy many things. I love music, movies, nature, food, animals and so on. Cats and music are my medicine.

That's about it for now. I'm still confused how this works but I'll find out.
Nice to meet you everyone : )
Have a good one and stay warm

Ohayou gozaimasu! And now.. Oyasumi!
Take care, try to make some nakama here! ;)

@fox, Walley, Barbaloot, mintymint, AfterDark

Thank you for warm welcomings :)

fox said:
Hello and welcome pumpkin-soup

Your username makes me hungry

hi and your fox reminds me of firefox :p

AfterDark said:
Ohayou gozaimasu! And now.. Oyasumi!
Take care, try to make some nakama here! ;)

Konbanwa~
Arigato ^^ I hope I can!

I was a little confused about how this site worked when I first joined too but you seem to be getting the hang of it like I did xD

I also love cats and music! Welcome :)

Hi there

One of my bestest friends when I was in the UK was a woman in her late 30s who'd moved from Japan to live with her British husband. We met on a foundation course for Art & Design and we still keep in touch. One day when she's visiting her family in Japan I'm going to go and visit her!

Good luck with meeting people and being happy. I also love cats and music, in fact they're two of my favourite things :O

@ pacman, niave, ajdass1,
Thanks for the messages ^^ It's nice to see many people with love for cats

I hope you enjoy visiting Japan when you do, ajdass1

Hello, welcome. If you are bored feel free to send me a PM

Latest posts

Back