Hello I'm new I have some Questions! please answer + my intro

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Depressedology

Reaction score
Questions that I have:
- from the way of the forum, I thought that poetry and prose should be in the( Express Yourself ) section. am I right?
- are we allowed to swear (f--word, and so ?) , never insulting someone or people, but in general
- do lonely people really come to this place? I was not going to join this forum; I was too lonely to do that . I wish this place is not full of teenage emos and misreble losers - (that's the way they feel, too ~ so)

my Intro:
- I'm too sad and freaking lonely to death. depressed 24/7
- I have ADHD and Bipolar type II, but I go on with my life without taking medicines ( so you can imagine how sh!*ed upon my life is) (wanna know why? maybe coming topics)
- college student (full time.. life sucks)
- very low self esteem

I make videos and write depressing stuff
~ thanks, please reply keep me going with some another soul in this world :)

Hi and welcome to the forum,

We don't endorse swearing but occassionally a member will from time to time. Yes your correct about poetry and pose, members will use the express yourself section. As for lonely people, that's who come here and yes most of our members are late teens to early twenties.

Depressedology said:
I wish this place is not full of teenage emos and misreble losers - (that's the way they feel, too ~ so)

How kind of you to say. Welcome to the miserable place.

Welcome. I'm new too. I wondered about the teenage "emo" thing as well. I almost didn't join this forum because of loneliness too. When you spend so much time alone it's hard putting yourself out there. Even if it isn't a face to face deal.

Sorry to hear that. Sounds like you're going through a lot. Just think on the bright side and I'm sure you'll be fine.
You have ADHD and Bipolar? Oh dearzz maybe that's the reason behind all this. Its good that you can handle w/o drugs. But just don't let it affect your life.

If you're concerned about ranting you should definitely look at this http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=4319

Cooldere719 said:
If you're concerned about ranting you should definitely look at this http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=4319

Just to clarify, that thread was intended as a warning (by a former moderator) for members who make EXTREME posts. For example, we had a member (a long while ago) who was threatening bodily harm (specifically, rape) to others and was reported to authorities by a concerned, anonymous forum member. The member referenced above made thread, after thread, with such comments.

As for your other questions, just try to refrain from personal insults to others. A good example would be calling people "teenage emos" and miserable losers." :p

No racial slurs, etc, as well as the "C" word (females tend to find it offensive).
Just use your common sense and I'm sure you will do just fine. :)

Welcome to the forum.

little_buddha said:
When you say you make videos, do you mean you shoot films?

:) no, I meant stupid sketches and montages.. I may post on youtube and get less than 10 views,, lol

+ thanks to
EveWasFramed , Cooldere719, knot_li , Punisher and samba101
for such nice responses

Latest posts

Back