Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WWWIII

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Will and I'm 18 years old... I found this website after a quick google search for lonely forums. Just recently two of my closest friends comitted suicide... so, I've been feeling kind of lonely hahah. Anyway, I'm starting college next year to get a degree in biology and hopefully move on in life. I love instrumental rock, playing guitar, video games and King of the Hill... seems like that's all my life consists of right now. This is actually the first forum that I've joined and hopefully it will be a good experience.

Tell me a little about yourself, thanks.

My deepest condolences go out to you :(

Welcome to ALL, annnd I also like watching King of the Hill.

Wishtobemyself said:
Hi Will. So sorry for your lost :( Just wondering, why did they commit suicide??

I'm not sure about the first one... I think he did it to save other people. He left a letter behind explaining how his only regret in life wasn't killing someone. The second one was his ex who he planned on being with after high school, she missed him so much and had to be with him again.

Latest posts

Back