hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there I am new to this site...I'm no good at introductions but that my name is James, I am 23, and I struggle to make friends and to make communication with people.....I find it hard to settle and too meet people where I am because I don't enjoy going out and being boystrous and drunk like everyone else where i live......I just feel I don't fit in anywhere. I'm usually a decent guy when i'm around people it's just getting that first hurdle over and done with...

anyway sorry for rambling on, this is only an intro after all....hope you guys are ok

James[/align]

Hey James, where're you from?
My name's Harriet - nice to meet you, make sure you come over to 'chat' some time.

Thank you for the introduction....I will sure get over to chat when I can....

I am from a little town called Didcot, near Reading and Oxford in the south of England.....not the worst part of the world but kind of sucky :)

look forward to talking to you guys soon xx

I went in 2005....though I regret not to going sooner since I'm only 15 mins by train haha......I will aim for it next year though :) if anyone decent is playing of course x

Latest posts

Back