Hello!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosalyn

Reaction score
I live out in the country-side so I'm at a bit of a disadvantage there when it comes to meeting people, but it only really started to get me down recently and that's what lead me here.

Tiny bit about me/my likes;

Video games
Drawing/sketching
Gardening
Making things in Photoshop

I've looked about of the forums a bit and I decided this could be a good place for me. I hope I can make some friends here. :3

Hey Rosalyn!
Welcome to the forums! Im sure u can make friends in here :) ur hobbies sound very nice! I wish I can draw! and gardening is sth I always wanted to try, guess ur living in the countryside is perfect for that.
Enjoy ur stay!

Thanks for the warm welcome, Spectacles. <3
Anybody can become good at drawing with dedication, you should give it a go if you have the time!

Welcome Rosalyn!

Am sure you'll make some friends here, plenty of nice people around :) Which games do you play?

hey rosalyn welcome to the forum

:)

what kind of videogames do you like?

I've got a ps3 and I've recently started playing a little COD

aw man if you haven't already, and if you can you should get an atv, it seems like everyone i know who lives in the country has an atv

and OMFG my cousions have like 2 atvs and would let me ride then whenever we went up to visit

and the are most ******* **** fun things in the world

Rosalyn said:
Thanks for the warm welcome, Spectacles. <3
Anybody can become good at drawing with dedication, you should give it a go if you have the time!

Ur welcome :)
I will try it! Its on my list of things I want to do before I die hehehe

Thanks, Peter Lorre! The folk around here do seem friendly. <3
Cheers, evanescencefan91! I'm mostly into my JRPG, buuut I'm up for a little of just about anything. Yeah? I don't have COD, but I do have a PS3. Maybe we could play sometimes, but I'm not so great despite all the years of gaming under my belt, so don't expect a challenge or anything, heehee. I wish I had that sort of money, I could never afford an atv.
Love the signature by the way! :)

Welcome Rosalyn :)

evanescencefan91 said:
hey rosalyn welcome to the forum

:)

what kind of videogames do you like?

I've got a ps3 and I've recently started playing a little COD

aw man if you haven't already, and if you can you should get an atv, it seems like everyone i know who lives in the country has an atv

and OMFG my cousions have like 2 atvs and would let me ride then whenever we went up to visit

and the are most ******* **** fun things in the world

Wear a helmet!!!!!!! :p

Rosalyn said:
I live out in the country-side so I'm at a bit of a disadvantage there when it comes to meeting people, but it only really started to get me down recently and that's what lead me here.

Video games
Drawing/sketching
Gardening

I've looked about of the forums a bit and I decided this could be a good place for me. I hope I can make some friends here. :3
Hi Roselin....Wellcome
I think each of us should be measured by our response-ability. I think country-side people are more practical, healthy, beautiful and natural. I love country music specialty Irish style music which is inviting to both young and old. Which type of music U like Roselin, Do U and your family enjoy music?

Rosalyn said:

Video games
Drawing/sketching
Gardening

Hi Rosalyn....Wellcome
I think each of us should be measured by our response-ability. I think country-side people are more practical, healthy, beautiful and natural. I love country music specialty Irish style music which is inviting to both young and old. Which type of music U like Rosalyn, Do U and your family enjoy music?

Thanks, ourcocoon! And what a warm response yours was too. :eek:)
When it comes to music I'm not too fussy, I'll listen to a little of just about every kind, but I guess I like game and film soundtracks best. But my family favours rock music.

Latest posts

Back