hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadowcat2

Reaction score
I am a 41 year old man who is going through many problems. I wake every morning and am happy only in that I have made it through another night alive, but down because I woke up. I am a loner and dislike being in groups of people. I and my doctor are trying to find the right meds for me and I seem to get worse due to nothing seems to help. I do not like asking for help, but I do know when I have to ask. I do not like it, but I do ask.

But on the other side, I will give anyone help just because they need it. I believe suicide is a useless waste of life. The powder burns on my face from when I sneezed years ago let me "see" what suicide really is. A way out for the weak. At that point I realized the weak need help and resolved to not kill myself ever. I still want to lay down and die, but I will not commit suicide.

That is me in a nutshell. Refuse help, want to die and help other. A real F***ed up mess.

Welcome to the forums.

Your answer might not be meds, it might be as simple as finding life again. You seem depressed and have lost that.

Wow im like you so much its hard to comprehend.
Anyways, welcome to the family !
We love you and are here for you.
Dont you forget that.

hi shadowcat
really nice 2 have u here
:)
love ur symbol thingy btw
ive never seen that b4
find it totally intriguing n wonder wut it means

Hi Chasm

I am trying something new by being here, and hope it helps, because it cannot hurt. :rolleyes:

The symbol thingy is from one of the best times of my life, US Navy. It was my rating badge, Electronic Warfare. A small group, less than 2500 that were among the best people I ever had the chance of knowing. not to mention a cool looking emblem. :D

It went away 30 Sept. 2003. RIP

shadowcat2 said:
Hi Chasm

I am trying something new by being here, and hope it helps, because it cannot hurt. :rolleyes:

The symbol thingy is from one of the best times of my life, US Navy. It was my rating badge, Electronic Warfare. A small group, less than 2500 that were among the best people I ever had the chance of knowing. not to mention a cool looking emblem. :D

It went away 30 Sept. 2003. RIP
oooo ty 4 xplaining :)
2? electronic warfare sounds VERY intriguing/interesting
im also trying sumthing new by being here
VERY new
as i have xtreme truble asking 4 help
evn ADMITTING i need help has always been impossible 4me
im usually the 1 giving the help
hope here works out
4 both of us!

Chasm said:
oooo ty 4 xplaining :)
2? electronic warfare sounds VERY intriguing/interesting
im also trying sumthing new by being here
VERY new
as i have xtreme truble asking 4 help
evn ADMITTING i need help has always been impossible 4me
im usually the 1 giving the help
hope here works out
4 both of us!

hehe, we sound like a pair! I have a near phobia of asking for help, but am among the first to help to help others.

I like your avatar also. Looks like a Royo? I like many fantasy/scifi artists.

I also hope this works 4 both of us! ;)

I will extend the invitation to you, even though we have just met, to contact me any time. I will listen and help any way I can, without harsh criticism (no one needs that)

Rayri said:
Wow im like you so much its hard to comprehend.
Anyways, welcome to the family !
We love you and are here for you.
Dont you forget that.

ty. It is hard to imagine that there are others that are like me. I always seem isolated and it brings a smile to me knowing that I may not be alone. :)

thnx again!

Latest posts

Back