Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FGRcat2CN

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to the group. I am something of a loner in that I have never had that many close friends and no girlfriend. I do have family and some friends who I am close to, but it's not enough. Loneliness has come and gone in my life. Most of the time it hasn't bothered me, but for a variety of reasons (holiday stress, age, unemployment, living situation, work, inability/difficulty in socializing) it has gotten worse over time and seems worse this year. I think I would like to have more close friends and relationships, but I don't know where to start. Thanks for letting me vent, and I'm glad to be part of the group.

Hey mate, I just joined this place too. For many of the same reasons. It seems that sometimes stress and life and loneliness get the best of us, and it just builds and builds until you have to find a way to vent it all. I hope you find what you are looking for here. Reading through alot of the threads here, it seems this place is filled with good, sympathetic people, so I am am sure you will have no problem making friends and fitting right in.

Have a good Christmas mate. :)

I am jacke mite from new york. I am newbie for this site and recently joined it.
I visit this site and found It has an excellent discussion board to share and discuss about the Nutrition, supplements, workout routine.I got a lot of help about my health and fitness matter for my own health.. from this site and want to start and continue my discussion here.

Latest posts

Back