hello : )

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iwasaloverb4thiswar

Reaction score
Hi all, just joined and am glad to have found this site...been going through some big life transitions and find myself alone a lot lately with an abundance of time on my hands. I am 19 and from Raleigh, NC. I am a college student, though at the moment I am in the middle of transfering schools, ugghh what an ordeal, haha. So, looking forward to meeting new people and sharing thoughts/ideas, etc. Thanks!!

Hey, I'm kind of in a similar proverbial boat as you - I currently go to a local college and I'm at the moment of deciding what I want to pursue for the rest of my life. If I go with international business (which I'm leaning towards), then I'll be changing colleges too. =D

So, what are you studying?

Hey, Lover! =) Nice to see another soul in trouble ending up here! I think You'll find a whole bunch of nice people! =)

Matt said:
Hey, I'm kind of in a similar proverbial boat as you - I currently go to a local college and I'm at the moment of deciding what I want to pursue for the rest of my life. If I go with international business (which I'm leaning towards), then I'll be changing colleges too. =D

So, what are you studying?

Yay, a friend! I love natural sciences and was double majoring in Environmental Studies and Biology. Unfortunately I quickly found out that I was getting a little ahead of myself; I am not very strong with math and ontop of that some issues from my past decided to pick that opportune moment to come crashing down on me, haha. Funny how they always seem to do that :) Anyway, I am back home temporarily trying to figure some things out, and I am doing better, for sure. It's just going to take some time and help and deep soul searching, pardon the cliche. Thanks for your comments, message me if you ever want/need to talk!

Yea loneliness is one thing. You have that along with to much time, this is one thing I have had in the past. It can do things to you.

Welcome here iwasaloverb4thiswar :)

iwasaloverb4thiswar said:
Yay, a friend! I love natural sciences and was double majoring in Environmental Studies and Biology. Unfortunately I quickly found out that I was getting a little ahead of myself; I am not very strong with math and ontop of that some issues from my past decided to pick that opportune moment to come crashing down on me, haha. Funny how they always seem to do that :) Anyway, I am back home temporarily trying to figure some things out, and I am doing better, for sure. It's just going to take some time and help and deep soul searching, pardon the cliche. Thanks for your comments, message me if you ever want/need to talk!
Mmm, do the natural sciences have a lot of emphasis on math? There's nothing that bores me more than math. :(

Soul searching is definitely a frustrating activity. Lately, while trying to decide what I want to pursue in college, I've been trying to balance soul searching with economic practicality. Unfortunately the two don't mix very well for an arts-minded, anti-math person like me. ><

But I'm hoping my proclivity for creativity and my interest in cultural relations will channel into the entrepreneurial elements of international business. If not, there's always Broadway. :cool:

Erm, good luck with soul searching! :D

Latest posts

Back