Hello~

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamaki

Reaction score
Hey everyone, pleasure to make your acquaintance, I'm Tamaki. I'm a geeky teenaged anime and video game nerd and uh, obviously, I'm pretty lonely. I live in the middle of the woods and aside from my family there's not many people to talk to unless I want to take my chances with the bear rummaging through our garbage, and I'm pretty sure he's not much of a conversationalist. So I hope we all get on well :)

Welcome to the site.

2d8khgn.jpg

Hey.

The middle of the woods eh? Sounds awesome to me.

Welcome to the site.

Welcome. Where you live sounds cool, I love bears. But I can imagine it gets boring too :(

I'll have you know that bears can be quite exquisite conversationalists. Their favorite subjects include but are not limited to: Swedish Salmon and -Trout, Tree rubbing, stuff they dream about during hibernation, creative ways to scare humans during weekend pick nicks and how to find out which parts of human garbage is edible. I can tell your bear could go on endlessly over the latter. I suggest inviting him in for a drink, and if he roars, he's really just asking for another beer. Have fun!

That sounds really cool living out in the woods with a bear neighbor. *imagines a grizzly otaku wrestling a bear for the last piece of meat

Hello and welcome to the site. I hope you find what you're looking for here. When I was younger, I used to love anime, manga and anything remotely Japanese.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes, everyone XD I know there's a lot of people who would like living in the woods, my issue is that I'm kind of physically incapable of leaving (home-schooled, no where to go, and if there was my parents would not let me). Let's just say it gets old.

@Sigma: That would be the one, yes :)

@Poguesy: Only in chili, otherwise no, I'm afraid :)

@Polar: I had no idea bears could be so sophisticated. I apologize for my ignorance. I'll make sure to strike up a conversation next time I run into the fellow :)

Latest posts

Back