Hello!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlossomedInShadows

Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name is Kelsey, although you may call me Blossomed In Shadows, or BIS for short.

I stumbled across this forum the other day, and I thought I'd give it a shot. Like many of you, I've struggled for much of my life with loneliness and self-esteem issues. I'm in the process of working through a lot of it, but since I don't have a lot of people I feel comfortable confiding in right now, I thought this would be an easier option. And of course, I want to offer support and friendship to those who need it as well.

A few random facts about me:

-I just graduated from college with a bachelor's in psychology. Currently I'm planning to go back to school in about a year to work on a Master's in Social Work.

-My Myer Briggs personality type is INFJ.

-In my spare time, I like reading (fiction as well as fanfiction), listening to music, running outdoors, and occasionally writing poetry (when I'm in the mood for it).

-I'm shy when you first meet me, but over time I can be more outgoing. Although I'm not shy when it comes to interacting online.

So, that's just a few things. If there's anything else you want to know, or if you just want to chat, feel free to send me a PM. :)

I don't know if you already know but this band Metro Station has a song called Kelsey. I really like it.

Welcome to the forum. :)

Heey Kelsey, welcome to the forum!

I hope you'll find what you're looking for here. If you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to send me a PM, i'm always willing to talk or listen. :)

Rosebolt said:
Heey Kelsey, welcome to the forum!

I hope you'll find what you're looking for here. If you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to send me a PM, i'm always willing to talk or listen. :)

Thank you! I appreciate it! :)

BlossomedInShadows said:
-In my spare time, I like reading (fiction as well as fanfiction), listening to music, running outdoors, and occasionally writing poetry (when I'm in the mood for it).

-I'm shy when you first meet me, but over time I can be more outgoing. Although I'm not shy when it comes to interacting online.

Hi and Welcome,

^^ This sounds alot like me and I'd love to study psychology... currently studying management and its mind numbing.

Welcome to the forum

Latest posts

Back