Hello~~

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hopetracer

Reaction score
Hi.

I found this forum a few days ago by searching "loneliness
forum".

Well, where to start?

I'm 22 years old. My nickname is "Hope" though I'm a boy.
English language is a big part of my life. I love music and
art and I am an ambitious linguaholic. I have worked as a
volunteer tour guide before and I plan to work in tourism
industry. Please don't expect much about languages though.
That's why I say ambitious. lol

I like writing in English but my grammar is awful...
seriously. xD I don't think I can write anything longer
than a short story.

I may be quirky sometimes. I see people as individuals. In
the society I live in I'm considered weird and I'm an
outcast. I've never felt accepted.

One more thing to add, I love Asian culture. (I'm not Asian
ㅠㅠ)

I'm glad I found this forum and I hope I can find a few
friends here. :)

HI, Made of Love! Welcome to the forum. I like Asian culture too, especially the Japanese one, and I`m not Asian. :) Hope you`ll have a great time here.
balloons.gif

Thanks everyone for comments. ^^

zero said:
HI, Made of Love! Welcome to the forum. I like Asian culture too, especially the Japanese one, and I`m not Asian. :) Hope you`ll have a great time here.
balloons.gif

I'm concentrating more on Korean culture because I'm learning the language. I tried learning Japanese alongside it but left it pending because I mixed them up. I'll come back on it later.

I once tried to learn Mandarin and later wrote a dissertation on Chinese (and partly Japanese) philosophy; ages ago though. I still find most Asian cultures extremely appealing, but have not much time to explore them anymore :( Good luck with Korean!

silver birch leaves said:
I once tried to learn Mandarin and later wrote a dissertation on Chinese (and partly Japanese) philosophy; ages ago though. I still find most Asian cultures extremely appealing, but have not much time to explore them anymore :( Good luck with Korean!

In my opinion, being able to speak and understand Mandarin, no matter how little, is awesome and deserves praise because learning it is so challenging. I hope things get less busier so you can explore Asian culture again. And thanks~

Latest posts

Back