Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone :)

I'm 16 and from Ontario Canada. I've been a Girl Guide for over 10 years now and really enjoy it. I also love watching movies and tv shows, reading and listening to music. Frozen is my favourite movie and Elsa is my favourote chracter from it. My dads a bully and my little sister picks on me but my mom never does anything to stop them. I only have a few online friends and none in real life, I can't seem to make any friends at school or guides. I can drive now but don't have anywhere to go so spend most of my time at home on the Internet. I feel sad and lonely and really just want to make some friends. This forum looks nice and I look forward to meeting everyone

Welcome to the site! I hope you will enjoy your time here. Many friendly people on this forum~ ^__^

Hello Mystic!

Well, you already have one friend. :) I'm so pleased you joined. Really, it's wonderful.

Love,
Anna Mouse

Welcome - I joined last week and have been enjoying myself so far :)

Frozen is huge here in the UK still - children have Frozen parties all the time and I don't think a day has gone by without me hearing Let It Go, either on TV, on the radio or even grown adults singing it to themselves in the supermarket!

MysticSolstice said:
Hi everyone :)

I'm 16 and from Ontario Canada. I've been a Girl Guide for over 10 years now and really enjoy it. I also love watching movies and tv shows, reading and listening to music. Frozen is my favourite movie and Elsa is my favourote chracter from it. My dads a bully and my little sister picks on me but my mom never does anything to stop them. I only have a few online friends and none in real life, I can't seem to make any friends at school or guides. I can drive now but don't have anywhere to go so spend most of my time at home on the Internet. I feel sad and lonely and really just want to make some friends. This forum looks nice and I look forward to meeting everyone

Academically, Mystic, you are as bright as "TP", you know? You like your new school subjects and have been doing a lot of revision for those previous exams that made you feel as if you achieved something.

Now, there is one sure way of getting shot of your overbearing bullying sod of a father, your evil little prick of a sister and your gormless mother who sits there like a dummy while you get shouted at, and that is - study like there's no tomorrow, achieve high grades or whatever it's known where you live, and when your time comes round - choose your university.

See what I suggested as highly motivational. :) School, it's far different than that of the university social culture and you are bound to make friends. For while before I was homeschooled I attended a pretty bog-awful school. I hated every minute of it, was glad to get out. But anyway, I got the exams I wanted and feel that you can do the same when working hard.. you will, my good friend, eventually get there. :cool:

Love,
Anna Mouse

Thank you everyone for the welcomes :)

Mouse said:
Academically, Mystic, you are as bright as "TP", you know? You like your new school subjects and have been doing a lot of revision for those previous exams that made you feel as if you achieved something.

Now, there is one sure way of getting shot of your overbearing bullying sod of a father, your evil little prick of a sister and your gormless mother who sits there like a dummy while you get shouted at, and that is - study like there's no tomorrow, achieve high grades or whatever it's known where you live, and when your time comes round - choose your university.

See what I suggested as highly motivational. :) School, it's far different than that of the university social culture and you are bound to make friends. For while before I was homeschooled I attended a pretty bog-awful school. I hated every minute of it, was glad to get out. But anyway, I got the exams I wanted and feel that you can do the same when working hard.. you will, my good friend, eventually get there. :cool:

Love,
Anna Mouse

Thank you Anna for all the help and advice <3 I've been working very hard at school so I can get away from here and go to university as soon as possible :) you're such a great friend, thank you for introducing me to this forum <3

^ Mystic, I forgot what career you had in mind. I'd like to know. :)

Thanks for the thanks. You have always been kind to me. <3

Anna

Mouse said:
^ Mystic, I forgot what career you had in mind. I'd like to know. :)

Thanks for the thanks. You have always been kind to me. <3

Anna

I'm thinking Meterology or maybe Chemestry and have computer programming as a backup :)

^ There are great careers as a chemist working for a big pharmacuticals company. If you excel in chemistry without blowing things up, all's the better. Heh, I remember doing a naughty thing at my old school. Nudged some sodium into the sink and scampered off hotfoot out of there. xD

Meterology needs chemistry as well as physics I expect. But I should think being a chemist would pay you handsomely. Just head for your Masters, get as much qualifications from uni like our other friend who is hoping to do her PhD in forensic psychology. It's all going to take years, by which time your whole life will have turned around to become an academic one, and you enjoy a quality of life far better than the hell you are having to endure right now. You will become all the stronger for it. Hard work and single-minded determination, I am sure, will eventually get you there. :)

Love,
Anna

Latest posts

Back