Hello~

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm pretty new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself, it's so hard to find a forum that focuses on this type of issue. Even if you do find such a place on the internet the people there seem to be very bitter and pessimistic, I don't blame them but it's such a turn off. Also they're pretty quick to dismiss your issues if you don't fit their critrea of what a "lonely" person should be like. Not only that, but they pride themselves on being in such a destructive state, shifting the blame on other people instead of themselves.

Now that I got that off my chest, I can finally get to introducing myself :) I'm a eighteen year old college student from the midwest, I've had issues with loneliness since 2010, so close to five years. Hopefully I can find some like minded individuals to talk to and better myself :D This seems like a positive place.

Hello and welcome. =) I hope you find what you're looking for here. There are a lot of friendly people about. Enjoy!

Hello Butternutcapper, welcome to the forum. May you find what you're looking for here, good luck.

Latest posts

Back