Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the forums. Wow, that sounds like a difficult thing to be dealing with.

honeysuckle, grab life by the throat with your teeth, and rip out the carotid arterie. You'll be convicted, sure. But that moment of victory knowing you'll have state funded health care? ******* awesome.

Did I read somewhere else that you have a degenerative brain disease?

If so, it's a perfect time for prank calls and mayhem. It's not as though you can be punished any further.

I hope we can bring some comfort or purpose.

That is horrible. Would you like to talk about it? Are you able to get any joy out of doing anything?
I sleep and I sometimes play Wargaming's World of Warplanes
Did I read somewhere else that you have a degenerative brain disease?

If so, it's a perfect time for prank calls and mayhem. It's not as though you can be punished any further.

I hope we can bring some comfort or purpose.
Before quarantine I said and did whatever I wanted. Especially when someone was bullying or treating someone badly in public. Bullies are bullies because we allow them to be bullies. I've publicly called out 7 and they all slinked away. I even jumped out of my car, ran across 6 lanes of traffic screaming at a guy who stiff armed his girlfriend right in the chest with both hands. I was calling him mother intercoursing puss E and the wimp ran away. But I don't leave the house much anymore. When I do, I wear my "Vaccinated because I'm not a fuxing Moron" T shirt. Gets a LOT of idiots riled up. High larry us.

Attachments

• bMyYTF0.jpg
    bMyYTF0.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 33

Latest posts

Back