Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aiber

Reaction score
Forgive the incredibly generic thread title.

I found this forum some time ago and have been pondering registering for a while now.

Like some of you, I find myself quite alone. That's partially by choice.

I'm not the type to be friends with people just for the sake of having friends. I guess that's because I don't take friendship lightly. I'm not interested in just having people to "hang out with", or however you want to describe it. I'm sure at least some of you understand what I mean.

I let my old "friendships" (people you meet in school and hang around for convenience throughout, etc.) fade away. It was a natural occurrence, and one that was for the best. Only now, even with enough things to do, I find myself increasingly bored and wishing for someone to talk to.

Also, I find it difficult to open up to people. That's sort of the not by choice part.

I thought I might find some like-minded people here that are interested in attempting to develop friendships... worth a try.

I am male, 21 years old, by the way.

Feel free to e-mail or PM me if you want to exchange interests or something. I don't know.

Anyways, good to find this place!

Welcome Aiber

The title is fine and serves it's purpose. Hopefully you find what you are looking for.

Thanks for the welcomes, all. And thanks to samba101 for chatting with me yesterday.

Hi Everyone,

I have surfed this site and found many interesting topics.I like forum discussion and It is one of my hobby.
I thinks it's too interesting people share their thoughts and try too solve other people's problem.Other then that I like to play games.

Aiber said:
Like some of you, I find myself quite alone. That's partially by choice.

I'm not the type to be friends with people just for the sake of having friends. I guess that's because I don't take friendship lightly. I'm not interested in just having people to "hang out with", or however you want to describe it. I'm sure at least some of you understand what I mean.

Also, I find it difficult to open up to people. That's sort of the not by choice part.

Hi Aiber,

I can completely relate to you on the above quotes - I'd rather have no company, than to be in bad company.

True friendship is hard to come by...but I wish the best for you and for everyone else who is also searching.

Welcome to the forums.

Luna said:

I can completely relate to you on the above quotes - I'd rather have no company, than to be in bad company.

True friendship is hard to come by...but I wish the best for you and for everyone else who is also searching.

Welcome to the forums.

That's a good way to phrase it, yeah.

Thanks for the welcome.

Aiber, I agree. It IS hard to open up to people. People can be quite judgemental...

Why do you let your friendships fade away? Some of them should last for a very long time...not all Aiber but SOME should stay.

These are special people.

Glad you found this site though. Maybe you can make new friends...friends you will keep...and who will accompany you in spirit throughout your lifetime n_n

Welcome to ALL

SophiaGrace said:
Why do you let your friendships fade away? Some of them should last for a very long time...not all Aiber but SOME should stay.

Well, a couple of good friends moved away and became focused on other things, and eventually contact stopped between us. Other friends I grew up with gradually turned into people I didn't like much at all, or have anything in common with. I stopped hanging around them.

Then I was eventually left with about one good friend. I ended up learning about some things they had done and ways they thought about things that just disgusted me.

I let those people fade away because it was what was best for me.

SophiaGrace said:
Glad you found this site though. Maybe you can make new friends...friends you will keep...and who will accompany you in spirit throughout your lifetime n_n

Thank you.

Cooldere719 said:
Hey there! *give a warm hug of welcome*
Thanks! :)

Cooldere719 said:
So what kinds of stuff do you like?

I updated my bio with my general interests. And by general I mean very general. It's almost a useless list, really. Thanks for asking though.

Latest posts

Back